• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whats the weirdest thing you have bought, seen for sale?

Was just having a browse and this came up, so I just wondered what other weird or wonderful stuff any of you lot might have spent the old pennies on. Whores are taken as read.

Excellent ancient Roman bronze "Crucifixion spike" dating from the 1st-2nd century AD.
A nice example at 108 mm (4 1/2") long. Head pounded round in antiquity, tip still very sharp. Nice bright copper patina.
Unearthed at excavations near Galilee in the 1970's. Ex-Israeli collection. #516991: $375 SOLD

Ancient Resource: Ancient Roman "Crucifixion Spikes" For Sale

Something that came through the studio to be photographed for a web shop, a bottle of 'Latex Gleam' to enable sexual perverts to polish up and restore their rubber underpants and other garments rather than replacing them. It had the strapline on the label, "Outshine the Opposition."

I had never before pondered on what courses of action lay open to the rubber-pervert with an eye for thrift.

I once bought a mauve blazer from a tailors shop near the beehive pub in Aldershot. The smooth talking gay tailor must have giggled all the way to the bank that evening.

I bet you've bought a man with a vagina at some point. During your well-documented Asian shenanigans. I'd say that's a weirder thing than a jacket.
Oh I dunno. I haven't knowing shagged a Kathoey, but my mate did and he reported that it was a bit like getting into an apple pie bed - a bit lacking in depth. So if they are all like that, I think I'd have spotted it.

Latest Threads