Whats the weirdest thing you have bought, seen for sale?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by kilo42, Jul 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was just having a browse and this came up, so I just wondered what other weird or wonderful stuff any of you lot might have spent the old pennies on. Whores are taken as read.

Excellent ancient Roman bronze "Crucifixion spike" dating from the 1st-2nd century AD.
    A nice example at 108 mm (4 1/2") long. Head pounded round in antiquity, tip still very sharp. Nice bright copper patina.
    Unearthed at excavations near Galilee in the 1970's. Ex-Israeli collection. #516991: $375 SOLD

Ancient Resource: Ancient Roman "Crucifixion Spikes" For Sale

2. Can we take them on the Arrse Jerusalem tour?

3. Something that came through the studio to be photographed for a web shop, a bottle of 'Latex Gleam' to enable sexual perverts to polish up and restore their rubber underpants and other garments rather than replacing them. It had the strapline on the label, "Outshine the Opposition."

I had never before pondered on what courses of action lay open to the rubber-pervert with an eye for thrift.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ah the old it "came into the photography studio" story!

• Like Like x 3
  5. I was anticipating that; as it happens, my own perversions centre more upon leather straps and the infliction of pain and humiliation; give me a blonde, a riding-crop and a plate of turds over rubber drawers any day.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I was with you up to the plate of turds .........

• Like Like x 3
  7. The plate of turds is in the post.

• Like Like x 1
  8. They're for the lady, and I prefer to prepare them personally. If feeling especially vindictive or cruel, the night before I feast upon peanuts and chilli.

9. A turd full of chilli and peanuts? That's no Picnic...

• Like Like x 15
  10. [​IMG]

Blonde check
    Crop check
    Turds ewww that's nasty not to mention unhygenic.

11. Apparently it is for pigshyt's missus.

12. That's a fair swap.

• Like Like x 2
  13. The Lockerbie Bomber.

14. Christ, I'm not feeding turds to the bird that cooks my food. Turdfeasts are for the meaty bird over the road whose husband's spending a few years away on Her Majesty's bounty.

15. She doesn't exist unless..........