Whats the story in Balamory?

Having been so shortsighted as to buy a 'Balamory' DVD for the kids, I've been subjected to a constant barrage of 'which colour house are we going to?' and so forth.

I've been wondering though, just what it is that Miss Hoolie sees in PC Plum, the man is obviously gay?

Josie Jump looks like a fit girl though. Wouldn't mind a jump there myself!

The cul-de-sac where I live is like balamory, I unfortunately have a pink house, although not 'Barbie Pink' it's still pink, next door have a blue house, the house after is green, the house after that is yellow and it just goes on and on.

Every year I say I'm going to paint it... and then I just can't be arsed.

You either live in Lego land or a council estate in Merseyside, they are tastless scrotes that paint thier council houses :D

Certainly cant be a married quarter Pink house thats enough to give DHE a coronary.

Ha ha... No. I don't live on a council estate and I don't live in Merseyside. I know this because I don't wear Pajama's while going shopping with one leg rolled up and the other tucked into my sock.

actually theres a whole area of houses only a couple of miles from me that are all pink & blue..... and being snapped up bydoctors etc! vile beyond belief 8O

Balamory...
I think it's commendable of the BBC to make such a programme, it teaches our children about the dangers of the interbreeding going on in the more remote areas of the British Isles.

wyeman said:
Tartan_T
Re. P.C. Plum -- Does it take one to know one?

Wyeman
Well no, or I wouldn't be after a jump with Josie Jump would I?

Geordie_Blerk said:
wyeman said:
Tartan_T
Re. P.C. Plum -- Does it take one to know one?

Wyeman
Back again then Wyeman, you spunk gargler.
As long as I get a jump on Josie, I'm sure PC Plum will suck his plums for him!

I was bombarded with Balamory to the extent that I was composing alternative lyrics to the theme song, such as "Empty your goolies in little Miss Hoolie"
"PC Plum loves you fisting his bum"
" Edie McReady of fcukin' is needy"
"Josie Jump loves a regular hump"
" Poor little Penny, in her chair don't get any"

Never got the chance to teach them to Young Filthy, as the wife thought I was "sick". (everyone's a critic)

I was sailing up Belfast Lough the other evening and noticed that there's a block of houses not entirely un-Balamorey-esque very close to Kinnegar.

Charlotte_Roberts said:
The cul-de-sac where I live is like balamory, I unfortunately have a pink house, although not 'Barbie Pink' it's still pink, next door have a blue house, the house after is green, the house after that is yellow and it just goes on and on.

Every year I say I'm going to paint it... and then I just can't be arsed.
Do the houses have a red painted ladder on their roofs too?

God, I've waited a year for this, at last, a Balamory thread.

Miss Hoolie is disturbingly attractive, PC Plums is as gay as a really gay, gay thing, the bint in the wheelchair tries her best and Josie is probably nicely pliable; I'm kinda fond of them by now..... But, does anyone else really, really fcuking hate that C**T Archie, that fat, ginger, Scottish nonce with the patronising voice and soft, flabby, punchable face?

Is it wrong to bellow 'C**T!' every time I see him, in front of small and weepy children?

Maybe I'm just watching too much.

filthyphil said:
I was bombarded with Balamory to the extent that I was composing alternative lyrics to the theme song, such as "Empty your goolies in little Miss Hoolie"
"PC Plum loves you fisting his bum"
" Edie McReady of fcukin' is needy"
"Josie Jump loves a regular hump"
" Poor little Penny, in her chair don't get any"

Never got the chance to teach them to Young Filthy, as the wife thought I was "sick". (everyone's a critic)
Love the lyrics, but I don't think I'll bother teaching them to the kids!

As to Penny Pocket, the woman freaks me out with the strange way she can juggle without using her hands. Watch and see!

Who is the bloody old bag that looks like she must have something on the producers in order to keep her part in the show?