Whats the story in Balamory?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Nov 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having been so shortsighted as to buy a 'Balamory' DVD for the kids, I've been subjected to a constant barrage of 'which colour house are we going to?' and so forth.

I've been wondering though, just what it is that Miss Hoolie sees in PC Plum, the man is obviously gay?

Josie Jump looks like a fit girl though. Wouldn't mind a jump there myself!

2. The cul-de-sac where I live is like balamory, I unfortunately have a pink house, although not 'Barbie Pink' it's still pink, next door have a blue house, the house after is green, the house after that is yellow and it just goes on and on.

Every year I say I'm going to paint it... and then I just can't be arsed.

3. You either live in Lego land or a council estate in Merseyside, they are tastless scrotes that paint thier council houses :D

4. Certainly cant be a married quarter Pink house thats enough to give DHE a coronary.

5. Ha ha... No. I don't live on a council estate and I don't live in Merseyside. I know this because I don't wear Pajama's while going shopping with one leg rolled up and the other tucked into my sock.

6. The scousers are clearly streets ahead of me regarding fashion.

7. actually theres a whole area of houses only a couple of miles from me that are all pink & blue..... and being snapped up bydoctors etc! vile beyond belief 8O

8. Balamory...
    I think it's commendable of the BBC to make such a programme, it teaches our children about the dangers of the interbreeding going on in the more remote areas of the British Isles.

9. Tartan_T
    Re. P.C. Plum -- Does it take one to know one?

Wyeman

10. Well no, or I wouldn't be after a jump with Josie Jump would I?

11. Back again then Wyeman, you spunk gargler.

12. As long as I get a jump on Josie, I'm sure PC Plum will suck his plums for him!

13. Geordie_B and Tartan_T

Remember boys there's no such thing as a 100% straight man!

Wyeman

14. I was bombarded with Balamory to the extent that I was composing alternative lyrics to the theme song, such as "Empty your goolies in little Miss Hoolie"
    "PC Plum loves you fisting his bum"
    " Edie McReady of fcukin' is needy"
    "Josie Jump loves a regular hump"
    " Poor little Penny, in her chair don't get any"

Never got the chance to teach them to Young Filthy, as the wife thought I was "sick". (everyone's a critic)

15. I was sailing up Belfast Lough the other evening and noticed that there's a block of houses not entirely un-Balamorey-esque very close to Kinnegar.