Whats the story behind the Pussycat Dolls?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Run_Charlie!, Feb 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've heard they're all ex-lapdancers, ex-hookers, even one is an ex-bloke 8O

What have you heard??
  2. iv shagged 3 of them.

i was mint
  3. I've heard that ALL of them are ex-blokes, well done E-W-K.
  4. Minted, more like, shagging 3 whores :)
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ask Door Bundle Mk2

He will be able to supply chapter and verse (or erse) :evil:
  6. I heard they were aliens that have an aim of mateing as many men as possible then the alien bursts out your ball sack. Nasty stuff.

7. Am willing to take that chance
  8. More Info here!

Sadly they dont seem to have nicknames.

I was hoping for Gwar Pussy, Intimidating Pussy and so on but they seem to be using the names their mothers gave them. :(
  9. Cripes, they look like the Brotherhood of Man except without crimpoline suits and big floppy tashes. What a hideous collection of council estate scutters they are.
  10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Pram faced mooses!

They look like they dream of a bigger giro and litter of snot nosed pug ugly spawn from 8 different Vauxhall Nova drivers.
  11. Bunch of dirty stinking hoe's.
  12. I think you're deluding yourselves gents,

if one of these strolled up to you in a club you'd be off with em in a shot, tongue out, cock dribbling!!

well I would and I'm a fecking monster fanny magnet
  13. well I would and I'm a fecking monster fanny magnet

You mean you only attract monsters fannys. I feel sorry for you.
  14. simple, they're all silly l'il sluts with a thing about gyrating with their legs oopen (which they call dancing)
    probably all ex blokes, ex hookers and yup probably all seen the wrong end of a squaddie's tackle :p
  15. [​IMG]

She may be a bollox singing septic trollop, but she is fit as fcuk....... I most definately would, then eat it out after!