Whats the score with killing dogs?

My neighbour has two dogs, one is fine, the other barks almost 24 hours a day.
Is it still a no no to put them out of my misery?

Nothing evil, just a straight forward axe to the neck type thing!

Contact the polis and ask about noise pollution. Or get some rat sleeping forever stuff and some juicy steaks.

Do you have a window overlooking their garden? If yes get a feck off big water pistol and stag on, every time it barks give it a quick blast to the face. Worked a treat on my neighbours dog.

Its gone beyond water, im looking at some glyophsphate injected into a sausage at the moment, 9 hours now, and its still fooking going.

Dont dogs get sore throats?

Gren said:
Its gone beyond water, im looking at some glyophsphate injected into a sausage at the moment, 9 hours now, and its still fooking going.

If you kick the in the throat hard enough

I have heard that a ground up Asprin kills them if hidden in meat I heard that this works with cats that keep sh**ing in gardens but of cource I could not condone any thing like that, :evil: :evil:

Earplugs.

Ram 200 up its backside. Wait 2 days and it should explode.

Z

Zarathustra

Isn't chocolate lethal to dogs?

Beat it to death with a cat then fuck it in next doors front garden while smothering your self with peanut butter

Gren said:

Depends how big your cock is.