Whats the score with 1 Sig Sqn (Special Comms)

Dan try googling for contacts

Edited for being less than helpful

Are we starting to WALT someone?

A starter for ten from the official Army Site (public domain)

It isn't really that difficult ........... ?

Note the various links at the bottom of the page also.

The real question, Mr danmk, is why is it that your first post (18 May 2006) reads as follows:

hi i have been at 1 (RBY) Sig Sqn (SC) for the past 5 years and i can honestly say i have had the best years of my life hear - im frantically trying to re-tour !

Get in touch on here if you want any details
If you have been there then you should know about the job, have a few contacts and therefore not really need to ask the question here.

chris951 said:

The real question, Mr danmk, is why is it that your first post (18 May 2006) reads as follows:

hi i have been at 1 (RBY) Sig Sqn (SC) for the past 5 years and i can honestly say i have had the best years of my life hear - im frantically trying to re-tour !

If you have been there then you should know about the job, have a few contacts and therefore not really need to ask the question here.

Ouch , rumbled? 8O

YEAH I FEEL THAT. I'm new here too man, the arrsers will kill ya. I'm going signals and i can still be caught out. check my last blog! gotta love the drink !

chris951 said:

Hmmmm- seems your bang to rights son !!