Whats the quickest and legal way to make £2000 fast

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thefootman, Apr 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the quickest and legal way to make £2000 fast. I have a lot of spare time on my hands as I work shifts?

Any ideas?

And yes to confirm I did say legal.
  2. Get a second job round your shift pattern, sorted!

You could try the ponies/dogs or stocks n shares, but you could lose more than you make!
  3. Sell all of your furniture.
  4. Or even your whole house.
  5. sell your arse at paddington station....

or learn how to gamble on 'guaranteed' wins...i.e everything on man u to win the league....
  6. do you have a fit wife or legal age children to pimp here's the clever bit the sex is free but the condom cost's 50 quid genius.
  7. Rent your orifices to MDN for the weekend?
  8. PM me your bank details, PIN numbers, code-words for online banking etc and I will deposit $20,000,000 that my late uncle (the Nigerian Finance Minister) had in his Swiss bank accounts. Send me the balance in six weeks time and you keep the interest.

Hope this helps.
  9. As Baldrick said: 'There's good money to be made down at the docks, sire'
  10. Buying and selling currency on the net
  11. Sell a kidney to an arab. Or better still, one of your childrens kidneys to an arab.
  12. ~~Why do you want £2K,cant you get a loan?
  13. Given the Arabs' predilictions, I'd ignore the kidneys and just sell one of your children. The kidneys would just be a bonus. :p
  14. Overtime ofcourse

15. Need the money to move house. Estate agent fees are £1950 and then to buy my next its about £800 for survey fees. The robbing cnuts.