Whats The Problem With Polanski?

He got a 13 year old of her face, told her not to tell anyone about what was going on, asked if she was on the pill. When her rather incoherent reply didn't satisfy his wonder he sodomised her. Something some of his celebrity friends have trouble remembering.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Plus if memory recalls correctly he was actually found guilty and absconded between the verdict and the sentencing...

wet_blobby said:
He got a 13 year old of her face, told her not to tell anyone about what was going on, asked if she was on the pill. When her rather incoherent reply didn't satisfy his wonder he sodomised her. Something some of his celebrity friends have trouble remembering.
Well I think he was being a sensitive lover... if she wasn't on the pill he was clearly ensuring she wouldn't get pregnant by bumming her.

If he is guilty of anything it is merely bad timing!! :twisted:

InVinoVeritas said:
wet_blobby said:
Well I think he was being a sensitive lover... if she wasn't on the pill he was clearly ensuring she wouldn't get pregnant by bumming her.

Yeah he was about 8 years early.

InVinoVeritas said:
wet_blobby said:

And a lousy aim.

InVinoVeritas said:
wet_blobby said:

Very good but this isn't the NAAFI

Polanski has evaded justice for too long, he deserves everything he gets.
Personally I would hang the cnut.

Mr.Polanski comitted a very serious crime. He unlawfully escaped the Justice.

Everybody must obey the Law, must face the court and must not flee from a trial.

As for that sexual story then it is not so important now.

Joking aside I agree with the sensible posts... the US is a little ambivalent though... Michael Jackson leaps to mind.

What this case does do is exposes the hypocrisy of the Luvvie types.

T

trowel

It seems to me that the Law has as little regard for the victim as Polanski had. Some time ago she publicly stated that she was sick and tired of the whole thing and just wanted to forget about it.

She was 13 and she said 'No'

He should have been extradited 33 years ago and only his wealth & connection have (and continue) to keep him free.

polanski

bit of a habit too - Natasha Kinsky AFTER this girl too.

I hope he gets to share a cell with th father of a child who has been imilarly abused.

agoodgrouping said:
She was 13 and she said 'No'

He should have been extradited 33 years ago and only his wealth & connection have (and continue) to keep him free.

polanski

bit of a habit too - Natasha Kinsky AFTER this girl too.

I hope he gets to share a cell with th father of a child who has been imilarly abused.
link broken

But the 37-page original manuscript of the grand jury proceedings still reveals what a horrific crime the famous film director committed.

In it, she testified how he had put his head between her legs, and then had sex with her.

The following are excerpts from the State Attorney’s interrogation of Samantha Geimer (then 13, now 45) from ‘People of the State of California vs. Roman Raymond Polanski” on March 24, 1977:

Prosecutor: "What did he say to you that indicated to you that he had an interest in photographing you?"
Samantha Geimer: "He showed me a Vogue magazine that he had done and he said, 'Would you like me to take your pictures?'"
"At any time did you pose without a top?"
"Yes."
"At that time were you wearing a bra?"
"No."
"So you were bare from the waist up?"
"Yes."
"Was that at his request or did you volunteer to do that?"
"That was at his request…

"I think I said I was thirsty. And he went in the kitchen and this refrigerator… and he got out a bottle of champagne. And he said, 'Should I open it?'
And I went, 'I don’t care'..."

"Did you get into the jacuzzi with your panties on?"
"No."
"When did you take them off?"
"I had gone outside. I was ready to get in and he said, 'Take off your underwear'.
"So I did and then got in."
"What happened when you got in the jacuzzi?"
"He took some pictures…"

"Did you take a quaalude?"
"I took part of it."
"Where did you get this quaalude?"
"He gave it to me."

"At some time did he stop taking photographs of you in the jacuzzui?"
"Yes."
"What did he do after that?"
"He went in the bathroom and he came out and got in."
"When he came out was he wearing anything?"
"No…"
"And what did Mr. Polanski do?"
"He got in and went to the deepest part…
"He said, 'Come down here'.
"And I said, 'No, no I got to get out'… He had his hands on my sides like right around here and he was..."
"Around your waist?"
"Yes. Then he started to move and I got out."...

"What did you do when he said, 'Let’s go in the other room'?
"I was going, 'No, I think I’d better go home'. Because I was afraid.
"I just went and sat on the couch."
"What were you afraid of?"
"Him…

"What happened when you sat down on the couch?"
"He reached over and he kissed me. And I was telling him, 'No,' you know, 'keep away'.
"But I was kind of afraid of him because there was no one else there."

"How long did Mr. Polanski have his mouth on your vagina?"
"A few minutes."
"What happened after that?"
"He started to have intercourse with me.
"He asked, he goes, 'Are you on the pill?'”
"And I went 'No'… he goes, 'Would you like me to go in through your back?'
"And I went 'No'. I think he said something like right after I said I was not on the pill, right before he said, 'Oh, I won’t come inside of you then'. Then he lifted my legs up farther and went in through my anus."
"Do you know what a climax is?"
"Yes."
"Do you know whether he had a climax?"
"Yes."
"And how do you know that?"
"Because I could kind of feel it and it was in my underwear. It was in my underwear and on my butt and stuff."

InVinoVeritas said:
What this case does do is exposes the hypocrisy of the Luvvie types.
Maybe his supporters also have something to hide :twisted:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Funny how despite his convition and subsequent absconding years ago he still manages to cut about parts of Europe and his luvvie freinds still support him

Wonder how many let him baby sit though?

Please tell me soon that that cnut is going back to US to be sentanced and then serve his time, just so, you know, we can have a little bit of faith in the law, such as it is.

The fact that the victim wants it all to be forgotten and go away is now immaterial. He committed a crime and for the rule of law to have any credibility he now has to be arrested and serve his sentence. Just because he makes nice films should not allow him to swan around free. His very liberty is an affront to justice.

Although Michael Jackson was almost certainly a foul, depraved, revolting kiddy fiddler he was never acually convicted so the letter of the law remains served. I understand that Polanski was convicted and then absconded. I can't believe that any country in Europe would not extradite him immediately to face justice (apart from Belgium, they would probably want him to come over and give them a few tips for success.)