Whats The Problem With Polanski?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ALVIN, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Because he is a Nonce who only likes to kiddie fiddle, not pay the Piper?
  2. So he himself knows that he is guilty of the allegations put against him then ?
  3. Why else flee?
  4. He got a 13 year old of her face, told her not to tell anyone about what was going on, asked if she was on the pill. When her rather incoherent reply didn't satisfy his wonder he sodomised her. Something some of his celebrity friends have trouble remembering.
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Plus if memory recalls correctly he was actually found guilty and absconded between the verdict and the sentencing...
  6. Well I think he was being a sensitive lover... if she wasn't on the pill he was clearly ensuring she wouldn't get pregnant by bumming her.

If he is guilty of anything it is merely bad timing!! :twisted:
  7. Yeah he was about 8 years early.
  8. And a lousy aim.
  9. Very good but this isn't the NAAFI

Polanski has evaded justice for too long, he deserves everything he gets.
    Personally I would hang the cnut.
  10. Ditto, especially as he did it twice.

If this was my daughter, I'd hunt the slag down and do him..........simple.
  11. Mr.Polanski comitted a very serious crime. He unlawfully escaped the Justice.

Everybody must obey the Law, must face the court and must not flee from a trial.

As for that sexual story then it is not so important now.
  12. Joking aside I agree with the sensible posts... the US is a little ambivalent though... Michael Jackson leaps to mind.

What this case does do is exposes the hypocrisy of the Luvvie types.
  13. It seems to me that the Law has as little regard for the victim as Polanski had. Some time ago she publicly stated that she was sick and tired of the whole thing and just wanted to forget about it.
  14. She was 13 and she said 'No'

He should have been extradited 33 years ago and only his wealth & connection have (and continue) to keep him free.

bit of a habit too - Natasha Kinsky AFTER this girl too.

I hope he gets to share a cell with th father of a child who has been imilarly abused.