whats the pay work out at basic training

kbytt said:
give a guy a brake dont shame a man u dont no show some respect boys i was just wanting to know that when im away training that my wife and son are going to get by ok when im in training as i was not sure if i would be paid at the end of training or what every or have to take the low wage for a full year or half a year always remember never aim your gun at your own men advise me to go to the careers office help a guy out dont push him away yeez made the site look bad there show some respect as there is men in civi street that respects you so show some for the men who are coming to join you and fight for you do this do that this site needs sorted out if the members are getting pissed off like this then there needs to be a new web lay out I'm sure most will agree to stop new members getting there ears full fur asking a common question so sorry lads but one thing gimp im not a gimp im yer maws pimp away yai go and full yer * sock ya nonse
Please, for the love of god, can I have a full stop?

I'd settle for a comma.

TTFN

BFG

deSTABlised

Old-Salt
With apologies to mysteron for the blatant plagiarism and crossposting
mysteron said:
Standby for broadcast:

The alarm you are about to hear is not a test:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Do not be alarmed, the base is under a Wah attack. Move into hard cover immediately and don protective equipment. This is not a test.

I say again:

The alarm you are about to hear is not a test:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Do not be alarmed, the base is under a Wah attack. Move into hard cover immediately and don protective equipment. This is not a test.

End of Broadcast.

:roll:

give a guy a brake dont shame a man u dont no show some respect boys
Why? What have you done to deserve it? Respect is earnt, not given. If you do join you will find this out soon enough.

Latest Threads