• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What's the most mind-numbing thing you've done today?

Well, I just went through a page and a bit of typed French legalese text on-screen, manually replacing aphostrophes with almost indistinguishable ones. And in French, there's a lot of damn apostrophes. I then had to print it out & check (the 1st kind of apostrophe prints as a question mark: "je m?appelle Nadine", m?a-t-elle dit, "veux-tu coucher avec moi ce soir? Tu me fais très excitée, et je l?aime mieux dans le cul"), only that's not exactly legalese & I made it up to appeal to the regular Naafi audience... If only the legalese was that exciting... And now I'm rambling...

E

error_unknown

stoatman said:
Well, I just went through a page and a bit of typed French legalese text on-screen, manually replacing aphostrophes with almost indistinguishable ones. And in French, there's a lot of damn apostrophes. I then had to print it out & check (the 1st kind of apostrophe prints as a question mark: "je m?appelle Nadine", m?a-t-elle dit, "veux-tu coucher avec moi ce soir? Tu me fais très excitée, et je l?aime mieux dans le cul"), only that's not exactly legalese & I made it up to appeal to the regular Naafi audience... If only the legalese was that exciting... And now I'm rambling...
So Stoatman, if my French is up to snuff, you are saying that your name is Nadine, I make you very excited, would I like to sleep with you, and you like it best up the arrse... tell me, is this your professional patter? Do you use the name Nadine all the time or just when you're 'working'? 8O

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
chickenpunk said:
stoatman said:
So Stoatman, if my French is up to snuff, you are saying that your name is Nadine, I make you very excited, would I like to sleep with you, and you like it best up the arrse... tell me, is this your professional patter? Do you use the name Nadine all the time or just when you're 'working'? 8O
Sounds better in French :!:

X-Inf said:
chickenpunk said:
stoatman said:
Very true X-Inf :lol:

E

error_unknown

Poppy said:
X-Inf said:
chickenpunk said:
stoatman said:
Very true X-Inf :lol:
Maybe so, but I'm worried now that next time I log into the 'Horny French teenagers' chatroom, I'm going to be chatting with some sweaty-palmed squaddie with a GCSE in basic obscene French. :?

chickenpunk said:
Yup you're right - the only nuance you didn't get is that excité also means horny!

I only use the name Nadine when I'm seducing FBI agents on pre-teen chatrooms :lol:

Well yesterday i had 2hours of fire training .2 hours to say 'dont panic
phone 999 and get everyone out or the other side of a fire door '.And i ,m supposed to do this twice a year

woody said:
Well yesterday i had 2hours of fire training .2 hours to say 'dont panic
phone 999 and get everyone out or the other side of a fire door '.And i ,m supposed to do this twice a year
Did you have to shout "don't be a hero!" or "Its gonna blow!!"???

Today I mostly had;1 G&T, 1 glass sauterne (to accompany fois gras), 4 glasses Chateuneuf de Pape ( ditto steak and stuff), 2 glasses port cheese and stuff). Why the extra 4 pints of Stella? Cos we can...
Wish me luck tonight!!!

no didnt even watch the crap video where the nurse opens the door and and gets fricassed . or make jokes about what to do if trumptons on strike some people have no sense of humour

Latest Threads