Whats the most disgusting thing youve done today?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wireless_barf, Dec 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok,, so im here trying to get a carpet cleaner to work properly, this means dismantling the head and using my fingers and a knife to prise out the accumitated muck and human hair thats clogging it up, its pretty disgusting.

So, other that what disgusting things you have done to yourself what is the most disgusting thing youve had to do today?

No doubt this will be won by a paramedic/accident investigator whos had to prise someones swede out of a glovebox...

2. Nothing today, as I am now on holiday.
    But yesterday, as a pest controller I was spraying a house against fleas. The lounge was minging, long term cat hair all around, and behind the sofa was a pile of cat puke. The cat having died some weeks previously.
    Decomposing rats, mice and birds are also a regular occurance.

3. One of those 'wipe your feet on the way out' places? Used to get them when i did door entry field service, places with carpets half inch thick in dog shat, where you'd sit on your tool box rather than the chairs

4. I skiffed the bosses sons tea mug, as I do every morning. The fat lazy cunt.

• Like Like x 11
  5. I got dragged round Sainsburys then ASDA, and I haven`t even done anything wrong.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I had a massive shit. It was a fucking bowl filler. I'll post a pic next time.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Pulled a dead, rotting fox out of the river. Didn't have to, was just curious like.

• Like Like x 6
  8. I was picking up the dog's shite in a nappy sack and put me fingers straight through the cunt, result, my fucking fingers are still stinking of dogshit. Cunt!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Oddly enough, the thought did cross my mind but I was too busy trying to get the fucking dog off it, the minging bastard. What fun we had in the shower when we got home.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Taking a shower with a dog must rate as a fairly minging thing to do - even when it hasn't rolled in dead fox.

As for me, today has been unminging so far but looking at the size of the dog turds on my lawn I would say that clearing them up will be the most minging thing this week.

11. Even as you type? Quality!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. There is such a thing as soap and water you fucking bogging cunt or do you kust like sniffing them like in Kes?

13. That won't happen if you don't go around picking up dog shit.

14. One really does not want to know what fun you get up to with your dog in the shower!

• Like Like x 1
  15. woke up next to the wife, she's disgusting, ( not done it today, thank god but im sure shes due another bout of mattress wrestling soon)