• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whats the most disgusting thing youve done today?

ok,, so im here trying to get a carpet cleaner to work properly, this means dismantling the head and using my fingers and a knife to prise out the accumitated muck and human hair thats clogging it up, its pretty disgusting.

So, other that what disgusting things you have done to yourself what is the most disgusting thing youve had to do today?

No doubt this will be won by a paramedic/accident investigator whos had to prise someones swede out of a glovebox...

Nothing today, as I am now on holiday.
But yesterday, as a pest controller I was spraying a house against fleas. The lounge was minging, long term cat hair all around, and behind the sofa was a pile of cat puke. The cat having died some weeks previously.
Decomposing rats, mice and birds are also a regular occurance.

One of those 'wipe your feet on the way out' places? Used to get them when i did door entry field service, places with carpets half inch thick in dog shat, where you'd sit on your tool box rather than the chairs

T

trowel

Nothing today, as I am now on holiday.
But yesterday, as a pest controller I was spraying a house against fleas. The lounge was minging, long term cat hair all around, and behind the sofa was a pile of cat puke. The cat having died some weeks previously.
Decomposing rats, mice and birds are also a regular occurance.
I got dragged round Sainsburys then ASDA, and I haven`t even done anything wrong.

Forastero

LE
Did you jump on it and pop it like a packet of crisps?

I had a mate in our little gang when about 6 who was a bit like a young Vivienne from the Young Ones and one summer we'd been passing a dead mole for a few days in a lane when he comes with us he spies it and does a kind of "ahhh huahh" sound of joy like Vivienne would and jumped about about six feet and down onto the corpse with a loud pop like bursting a bag of crisps....most of us wisely did a couple of backsteps to avoid any gory shrapnel...but him and a couple of others had a nicely red/pink/brown splashed effect on the bottoms of their trousers and footwear. I think it was the only time I ever saw him shocked/stunned.
Oddly enough, the thought did cross my mind but I was too busy trying to get the fucking dog off it, the minging bastard. What fun we had in the shower when we got home.

Oddly enough, the thought did cross my mind but I was too busy trying to get the fucking dog off it, the minging bastard. What fun we had in the shower when we got home.
Taking a shower with a dog must rate as a fairly minging thing to do - even when it hasn't rolled in dead fox.

As for me, today has been unminging so far but looking at the size of the dog turds on my lawn I would say that clearing them up will be the most minging thing this week.

woke up next to the wife, she's disgusting, ( not done it today, thank god but im sure shes due another bout of mattress wrestling soon)

Not too much nowadays. I suppose that as a kid, sticking a pea shooter up a frog's arse and blowing it up like a balloon was a bit disgusting.

Funny as fuck at the time though.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I gave a quid to a stinking homeless tramp because I wanted to look generous in front of a hot bird who was walking past.

She didn't even notice.

Do you reckon it's OK to go and ask for my quid back?

I gave a quid to a stinking homeless tramp because I wanted to look generous in front of a hot bird who was walking past.

She didn't even notice.

Do you reckon it's OK to go and ask for my quid back?
Damn right! Breach of contract that, he's not stuck to his part of the bargain.

Latest Threads