Whats the most Buckshee trade in the Army?

I heard on the 'vine that they're going to scrap the two-tier pay system and go back to just the one pay band for everyone.
If this is true i might just jack in my current job, which is fairly stressful at times, and re-trade to something with near-no responsibilities or stress. So what is the most buckshee job i can do to earn the same pay as someone who actually has to work for a living?

P.S. I'm aware that we all have a part to play, one job isn't more important that the other, etc. etc.

I think you may need to look up the definition of "Buckshee"!

And if they were to scrap the 2 tier pay system they would have to bring back spec qual pay!

GOC's arse wiper.

You only have to work maybe once, sometimes twice a day, depending on which publication he has been reading whilst dropping off the kids, or how the old farmers are playing up at the moment.

Open to all cap badges and full training given. Check Part 1 Orders for next available vacancy.

What was Sluggy's job title?

Actually, that's unfair. I once saw an auditorium full of people quiver when she set out the rules. I struggled to suppress the giggling, knowing the username behind the face.

Last edited:
Ration Storeman... oops...... Storeperson

Army Cook.. the only trade and course in the Army no-one ever passed

What was Sluggy's job title?

Actually, that's unfair. I once saw an auditorium full of people quiver when she set out the rules. I struggled to suppress the giggling, knowing the username behind the face.
So sayeth "The Bringer of Aussie Hair Insurance".

Thanks Grandad xxx

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stumpy4154 The NAAFI Bar 3
Blogg The Intelligence Cell 8
Faded Mobile Phones 2