whats the money like?

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by eddy, Dec 2, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im thinkin about joining the army what will i be gettin payed when i first start?

2. what do want to do once youre in the Army? Different jobs are on different Ranges.

3. a soldier

4. Journo?????????

:wink:

5. If so, from the Grauniad - check out the spelling. Its public domain information. I'd of thought journos would be asking about deepcut, not basic pay rates... mind you, you can never tell!

6. k is that always the same wage? im frm the southeast will i b training there?

7. whats deepcut?

8. Depends on what you want to join. I'd get down to your local recruiting office and get some advice on the job opportunities there and do check out the army website in the post above.

9. well i have no qualifications so i dont think thers much i can do! infantry sounds the best for me!

10. I'll stand back and let the infanteers on the site tell you which infantry regiment is best! Good luck!

11. Oh great, I can hardly wait! What a joy it will be to serve with such a committed, well informed and switched on individual. :roll:

12. Oh great, I can hardly wait! What a joy it will be to serve with such a committed, well informed and switched on individual. :roll:

13. i am committed jus didnt like school it didnt do anything for me and they werent paying u everyweek!