• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

whats the money like?

If so, from the Grauniad - check out the spelling. Its public domain information. I'd of thought journos would be asking about deepcut, not basic pay rates... mind you, you can never tell!

Depends on what you want to join. I'd get down to your local recruiting office and get some advice on the job opportunities there and do check out the army website in the post above.

eddy said:
well i have no qualifications so i dont think thers much i can do! infantry sounds the best for me!
Oh great, I can hardly wait! What a joy it will be to serve with such a committed, well informed and switched on individual. :roll:

eddy said:
well i have no qualifications so i dont think thers much i can do! infantry sounds the best for me!
Oh great, I can hardly wait! What a joy it will be to serve with such a committed, well informed and switched on individual. :roll:

yeah ive sent of for the dvd or whatever it is im just trying 2 find out some information because my mum keeps trying to put me off she thinks i cant take all the shouting from the srgt or whoever does the shouting!

eddy said:
yeah ive sent of for the dvd or whatever it is im just trying 2 find out some information because my mum keeps trying to put me off she thinks i cant take all the shouting from the srgt or whoever does the shouting!
someone tell beebs not to put her son off joining up :wink:

Latest Threads