What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

Amateur topless photo done as a teenager. It may even have appeared in the same 1996 FHM article as the legendary photo at the bottom of your post, although I could be misremembering that.

I think that this is the only genuine photo out there, taken when she was teenager.

1628797828389.png

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was going to nominate Carol Kirkwood, so I did some research.
Turns out they’re not ‘unseen’ & neither is her poontang.
I was surprised as well.

All appear fake

Some quality for the weekend chaps...and chapette rugmunchers.
When women were real women.
Look at Gina's expression...........

1326495611_740215_0000000000_noticia_normal.jpg

d759b0f64c4b90a2dc6aeafe2370fbe8.jpg
That's not Gina, that's Sophia! When interviewed much later on she admitted she really thought she was going to get a faceful of tit if she wasn't careful.

Diana? Birthname Fluck? (I kid you not)

Nah, not her. I'm going for Jayne Mansfield (the headless)
At my time of life blondes are a distant memory, you are quite right I have just googled it

At my time of life, certain wimmin are indelibly stamped on my libido

Sophia and Diana are two of them.

The characterless yank on t'other hand . . . .
For me the first lass that stirred my loins was Shirley Eaton long before she was in Goldfinger there was just something about her exuding sex appeal but not slutty

The blonde above was Jayne Mansfield mother of Mariska Hartigay who stars in a long running US police series called "Law and Order - SVU". I think Mariska is much better looking than her mother.

I always liked Sophia Loren's looks. Many years ago, when my wife was an active duty USN officer I got free dental care at the USCG clinic in Boston. My dentist was an Iranian woman who was the image of Sophia Loren. I needed a lot of dental work at the time and I recall lying back in the chair staring up at that beautiful face and not caring what she was doing in my mouth.