What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

I don't like fat birds, but she is an exception. She has that aura about her that just makes her hot.

As a teenager a friend of mine had a girlfriend called Debbie. She was also not fit or particularly pretty, but she had 'that thing' about her. She was just hot. It happens.
She looks like she should be a secretary in Mad Men, you'd have to be a raging hermer not to fancy her

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The thing about seat sniffing is that despite being a bit odd, something seemly as innocent as smelling furniture could possibly get you labelled a sex pest or pervert.

Oh I understand how threatened a person feel having their seat sniffed but I also find it utterly ridiculous that anyone actually derived pleasure from doing it.

It is rightly a comedy perversion.

Also

SITE
Christina Hendricks.jpg
Christina_Hendricks_Leaks_Nude_thefappeningcelebs.com_005.jpg

1592135144225.png

If you are a so-called interntional sex symbol, and this skanky geek is the best you can get, it doesnt say a lot for your personality.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Small-breasted Kim-worshiping militaristic tangy bow-legged deodorantless merciless NORK females are BEYOND hot!

Last edited:

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Small-breasted Kim-worshiping militaristic tangy bow-legged deodorantless NORK females are BEYOND hot!

North Koreas got talent?

simon cowell gets around.

Latest Threads