What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

Yokel

LE
That is the look of delight I like to imagine would flash across the face of the wonderfully slutty Ash Sarkar, when I flip out my trouser snake to conduct her conversion from political commentator to full-time bedroom gymnast. Oh and she is dressed something like that too.
But she self identifies as a Communist! I imagine each breast would be covered with a hammer and sickle, with a portrait of Lenin between her legs. Or maybe Stalin, or Mao?

Not a nice person. The hard left never are.

Until konnie opens her mouth and spouts her support for Tony Blair

I seem to recall she wanted him to be President.
President of what? What did she think of Corbyn?

Nasty individual, who looks like she could do with a bath.
Man, you are sad. She is 'kin lush. I have a bath, and a jacuzzi type thing, I would welcome her along for a good scrubbing any day, and she would love it. I may have mentioned this before, but she is proper durrrrrrty!

But she self identifies as a Communist! I imagine each breast would be covered with a hammer and sickle, with a portrait of Lenin between her legs. Or maybe Stalin, or Mao?
Keep going, another two or thirty minutes,. I'm nearly there.

I wanna strip her naked, give her the thorough spanking she richly deserves and take her through the concrete mixer of my sexual proclivities. Not marry her or sign up to the party. She is proper mucky.

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Dr Who's 1981 companion "Tegan"

Janet Fielding - IMDb
Who [sic] in later years become a very right-on feminist and very outspoken about her previous decisions in life exploitation.

Nicola Bryant was far more fanciable and is still very lovely. Never ever seen her in less than a bikini, though.

I believe that Konnie Haq is also of a left wing bent, whilst physically appealing the politics might just become a little tedious and diminish her attractiveness.
Very much a leftie, has a sister Rupa Huq MP for Ealing Central and Acton. A typical hard left agitprop.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
speaking of leftie whackos what ever happened to sinead o'connor - I'd have been over her like a six year old on haribo - I wouldn't touch her with Jarrods now.

1590533016909.png
1590533076909.png

1590533053519.png

Maalox

War Hero
Bruce Springsteen couldn't take his eyes off the bouncing DDR mammaries of a BDM fraulein whom he selected to dance with on stage in East Germany in 1988, an event which it is claimed literally hastened the collapse of the Berlin Wall in 1989

Dancing In The Dark - clip from East Germany 88 - YouTube
Bruce Springsteen dancing with girl from the audience - YouTube

Last edited:
Cheers!

She looks proper durrrrrrty! I know she is a commie, but I think I may have a method of curing her and bringing her to the light.
Unless that method involves punching her in to a coma then you should give up on converting that cnut and stick to admiring my favourite - Melanie Sykes
MS.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads