What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

:rolleyes:

Both Kylie and Smiley Virus have nothing worth getting out.
Kylie doesn't count for this thread anyway, except for Scousers.

Back in the early 90s, pre photoshop, one of the tabloids (probably The Sun if it was me paying for it) printed photos of Kylie topless walking along a beach somewhere exotic with her then boyfriend Michael Hutchence. I'm stuffed if I can find the genuine photo online and the only other possible photo refused to upload, although I have doubts as to its accuracy.

The original Sun photo was in black and white.

Kylie doesn't count for this thread anyway, except for Scousers.

Back in the early 90s, pre photoshop, one of the tabloids (probably The Sun if it was me paying for it) printed photos of Kylie topless walking along a beach somewhere exotic with her then boyfriend Michael Hutchence. I'm stuffed if I can find the genuine photo online and the only other possible photo refused to upload, although I have doubts as to its accuracy.

The original Sun photo was in black and white.
You mean pictures similar to this?
Screenshot_20200523-005033_Google.jpg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
priti patel?

1590194494796.png

Back in the 90s, two of my civvy mates went to see the Sunday Sport Roadshow Girls at a nightclub in Wovlerhampton. Can't remember the name, though. Don't think I ever went there. They were well disappointed to find that Linzi Dawn McKenzie wasn't on the bill. But Teresa May was among the other lapdancers who approached them a few times. As there were plenty of other blokes paying out ££££ only a few feet away, there was little point in shelling out, as you could see it all, anyway. So they declined, But offered her a tenner to go and fetch Linzi Dawn McKenzie. Towards the end of the night, she said, "Look, I'll do you and your mate in the corner for a fiver," but they still declined.

Each to their own I guess, back in the 90s I would have kitten crawled stark naked over lava just to have had a sniff of the sweat under one of Teresa Mays glorious tits.
On the other hand, I met Linzi Dawn McKenzie at an event in the late 90s and I have to say I was disappointed. When you got passed those huge baps of hers, she was nothing special to look at.

Yokel

LE
I feel slightly bad for posting some suggestions - and would settle for these two presenters of grown up Science related programmes to appear in bikinis. Perhaps in a swimming pool or on the beach?

Liz Bonnin

Hannah Fry

1590493315186.jpeg

Not forgetting the very beautiful Konnie Huq:

:thumright: Liz and Hannah.
I'm not familiar with the other lass, other than her name.
Konnie is a former Blue Peter presenter. Now children’s author amongst other things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, possibly whilst on the throne

I feel slightly bad for posting some suggestions - and would settle for these two presenters of grown up Science related programmes to appear in bikinis. Perhaps in a swimming pool or on the beach?

Liz Bonnin

As the saying goes, formerly of this parish

And MTV

It's high time Toyah Wilcox got her chebs out... if she's not already.

IMG-20200518-WA0000.jpg

I would, and whilst resting between sessions I could sit and listen to her husbands music (Robert Fripp, part of King Crimson....)
Dead husband.

Latest Threads