What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

During my police training I offended the PC PC brigade on many occasions. One being when one of the fluffy-bunny snowflake dorises started a 'what would like to be reincarnated as' conversation. Apparently 'Kylie Minogue's bar of soap' is not appropriate.

Maybe not appropriate but, mmm... the thought.

We seem to have gone from unseen mammaries to posting pics of hot oul' dolls. Not sure whether this pic should be here or on the hot MILFs thread, but here will do. Not bad for 54.
28680574-8345899-Wow_Elizabeth_Hurley_was_at_it_again_as_she_went_topless_for_a_s-a-6_15900979...jpg

Hurley got her tits out yonks ago, in an episode of Sharpe's Rifles. She was a prisoner of a gang of deserters, Brit/French/Porkygeese, led by the evil Sergeant Obadaiah Hawkeswell.

Hurley got her tits out yonks ago, in an episode of Sharpe's Rifles. She was a prisoner of a gang of deserters, Brit/French/Porkygeese, led by the evil Sergeant Obadaiah Hawkeswell.
Beat me to it - eminently qualified for the MILFs or Most Gorgeous Brunette threads, but happily not eligible to be in here. She is magnificently preserved

This Teresa May?
View attachment 475521

She might have had them out a few times....
Back in the 90s, two of my civvy mates went to see the Sunday Sport Roadshow Girls at a nightclub in Wovlerhampton. Can't remember the name, though. Don't think I ever went there. They were well disappointed to find that Linzi Dawn McKenzie wasn't on the bill. But Teresa May was among the other lapdancers who approached them a few times. As there were plenty of other blokes paying out ££££ only a few feet away, there was little point in shelling out, as you could see it all, anyway. So they declined, But offered her a tenner to go and fetch Linzi Dawn McKenzie. Towards the end of the night, she said, "Look, I'll do you and your mate in the corner for a fiver," but they still declined.

Latest Threads