What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

Kylie still has sex appeal as whereas Smiley virus is something you keep in the secret cellar ( if you have one )
During my police training I offended the PC PC brigade on many occasions. One being when one of the fluffy-bunny snowflake dorises started a 'what would like to be reincarnated as' conversation. Apparently 'Kylie Minogue's bar of soap' is not appropriate.

During my police training I offended the PC PC brigade on many occasions. One being when one of the fluffy-bunny snowflake dorises started a 'what would like to be reincarnated as' conversation. Apparently 'Kylie Minogue's bar of soap' is not appropriate.
A mate of mine.. Metpol. In Hendon they were asked who was their ideal policeman. He replied

"Judge Death 2000AD. All crime is committed by the living, therefore life itself is a crime"

Apparently the class instructors took him to one side and "Had a word" with him.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Think I forgot to add that Kylie and Smiley Virus have nothing worth getting out, above or below the belt line. They have the figures of a 13 year old boy.

In answer to those who may ask, "What do you know about 13 year old boys?"
The reply is that I used to be one. For a whole year - not like the ones running about now, who turned 13 a few weeks ago. Over my lifetime, I also knew hundreds of others. Some were a bit older than me, some were the same age, and some were younger than me. Not all of them were friends or family, but I still knew them when they were 13.

Think I forgot to add that Kylie and Smiley Virus have nothing worth getting out, above or below the belt line. They have the figures of a 13 year old boy.

In answer to those who may ask, "What do you know about 13 year old boys?"
The reply is that I used to be one. For a whole year - not like the ones running about now, who turned 13 a few weeks ago. Over my lifetime, I also knew hundreds of others. Some were a bit older than me, some were the same age, and some were younger than me. Not all of them were friends or family, but I still knew them when they were 13.
Someone should have gone to Specsavers.

load_fin

War Hero
No , even in the 77 film the stud, when I was aware of shagging but was not doing it . She was a slapper. After a few dozen years she still is and alway will be a slapper. Just remember the joke about how many kit cats can you stick in your mouth.
Don't remember that gag...pray tell!

Joanie is lovely. A slapper maybe, but lovely nevertheless. Doesn't take herself seriously, and counts as posh totty (or maybe posh totty's granny). What I'm trying to say is "I would", but I suspect I'd be dumb struck in her presence and get my foreskin caught in my zip in the rush.

1590094589207.png

Surely it's not just me that thinks she might be a bit mucky?............

........so it is then!?

Latest Threads