What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

Nice enough until it speaks ....
There was a story circulating at the height of her fame that she was famous at her school in Londonderry for giving out favours behind the bike sheds. Apparently earning her the moniker of "Nadine, Nadine, the wanking machine". Derry girls eh?

HOW DARE YOU!
What we need there is a can of spray paint and a very long ladder to add a foot coming out of the roof and holding the little cow's head under the surface.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
There was a story circulating at the height of her fame that she was famous at her school in Londonderry for giving out favours behind the bike sheds. Apparently earning her the moniker of "Nadine, Nadine, the wanking machine". Derry girls eh?
Apropos of another thread, at a certain university some years ago there was something known as ‘the Carol Service’. Allegedly, etc.

The last place I expected to see the face of saint Greta was on here . But then
Celebrity ? sort of
Unseen tits ? well she does not have any yet

Do we want to see them ? well cant see whats not there so I think we are safe.
My point is.... it's just a question of time. At the moment, she's a climate celebrity and they're unseen. In a few years time, as our planet cools and enters a new Grand Solar Minimum, she will absolutely resort to getting more publicity by getting them out. Be Prepared.

Latest Threads