What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

Here’s a pic of here ‘at work’ so to speak

A warbler from a one time popular beat combo....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, possibly whilst on the throne
You're talking to me the chap who when seeing a load of paps going crazy outside a nightclub, who is that chap is he famous

Turns out I was the only one in the world not to recognise Jay Z

You're talking to me the chap who when seeing a load of paps going crazy outside a nightclub, who is that chap is he famous

Who?

In that case, Nadine Coyle is the young lady you’re struggling with.
That said, I too would struggle to ID a Jay Z....

I though that the middle-aged Scherzinger looked particularly tight-bodied on the X-Factor Saturday

1575293190572.png

1575293212294.png

I though that the middle-aged Scherzinger looked particularly tight-bodied on the X-Factor Saturday

View attachment 434368
View attachment 434369
NS is one of those women you should fancy but don’t in my book. Yes she’s stunning but there’s just something about her that puts me off. Ashley Roberts however....

Yes please

Please tell us you only saw it because your wife/daughter/girlfriend was watching it in the same room as you.

X Factor FFS!
Nope, I had the (dis)pleasure of having to sit through it on the omnibus on Sunday with the In-Laws'.

What made it ever worse, is that they had also watched it the night before and told me us who won. It's deemed unpolite to allow the in-laws' to watch anything other than they want.

It's the only concession anyone ever gets in my house

In that case, Nadine Coyle is the young lady you’re struggling with.
That said, I too would struggle to ID a Jay Z....
1575305586683.png

exspy

LE
I'm sorry to report that her appearance over there actually made the news over here, that and the reunion of something called the Pussycat Dolls, or some such.

She did look good in Men in Black 3 however.

Cheers,
Dan.

You telling me she is not one of ours ? Gone right of my cornflakes

Latest Threads