What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits?

ooops who posted that pic @Fat_Cav
In mitigation m’Lud, my client wishes to point out that he was confused by the footwear the underage model was wearing.

Surely my learned friends can see that they are more befitting of a bloated, purple-legged 70 year old boiler with mobility problems?
I rest my case and respectfully submit that fat cav is innocent

The one in the middle looks like a 12 year old kid tbh.

Seriously, it's a kid
You're probably right. A bit of research shows the photo was taken at a charity ball for kids who don't makw the full four limb count. Still, it shows lush Lucy and her endless legs

@DesktopCommando

Not sure I’ll be able to watch Emmerdale in the same way again now.

Mel Sykes still has the wow factor, wouldn’t mind a Mel & Liz Hurley challenge ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eden Taylor-draper (Belle Dingle - Emmerdale)
View attachment 319525

Melissa Johns (Corrie)
View attachment 319527

Faye Brooks (Corrie)
View attachment 319528

Kirsty Leigh Porter (Hollyoaks)
View attachment 319529

Melanie Sykes
View attachment 319530
Jennifer Metcalfe (Hollyoaks)
View attachment 319531
Sammara Weaving (Home & Away)
View attachment 319532
Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones)
View attachment 319533
Whilst I commend you on your Google-fu I think you're somewhat lacking in comprehension of the English language.

I can suggest a good English teacher, if you'd like. Failing that my mate Dave can come around and educate you in other ways :)

Whilst I praise the pics, I don't think you read the title.
Whilst I commend you on your Google-fu I think you're somewhat lacking in comprehension of the English language.

I can suggest a good English teacher, if you'd like. Failing that my mate Dave can come around and educate you in other ways :)
In the spirit of compromise I only looked with one eye... 'What's the Holy Grail of Half Seen Celebrity Tits' would make a suitable thread title.

That bird from Xena Warrior thing Lucy somebody..bet she has never had them out.