Whats the differance

Whats the differance between the "Insight course" and the "look at life course".

I have herd people going on about them and i have been put on the Insight course but had little information about it.
I got told that you do it with your chosen corps. But I'm of to Grantham and there is not a signal regiment there. Is the RLC.

sorry I'm just really confussed and my recruiter didn't give me allot of information over the phone. :?

No idea. When I was in the army we used to get a bollocking and had to make do with that.

Dammj said:
Whats the differance between the "Insight course" and the "look at life course".

I have herd people going on about them and i have been put on the Insight course but had little information about it.
I got told that you do it with your chosen corps. But I'm of to Grantham and there is not a signal regiment there. Is the RLC.

sorry I'm just really confussed and my recruiter didn't give me allot of information over the phone. :?

Grantham is HQ RLC TA

I just thouught that you do it with the corps u have choosen.
And i picked the signals.

Maybe your recruiter has put you on it to get a look at army life in general? I went on one with the royal artillery but it also had rifles , pwwr , and my chosen regiment fusiliers . So perhaps there will be signals :)

Yeah most proberly, how was yours then? Did you enjoy it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Sick Jokes 1
D The Intelligence Cell 11
Masterchef The Intelligence Cell 22