whats the chances of getting a tour?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by 8chris4, Aug 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey,i just recently passed out at catterick and the battalion im joining is going on tour in september..whats the chances ill get to go since ive already missed pre deployment?
    im on leave just now and will find out further when i get there on the 22nd..its just drivin me nut cause alot of guys saying i prolly wont get to go on tour now..which kinda sucks :(

another thing just before i left catterick i checked the jpa computer and it had my jobchoice there,ive been told its just a clerk that does this and when i get to the battalion it will change..is this true?
  2. A clerk? With your punctuation? I hope not.
  3. aye cause am going to need that in a tour eh...tosser
  4. If you report to your unit on the 22nd then it might be a good idea to wait till then. Also use your time off to work on your punctuation and spelling, you're making the rest of us flat bellied steely eyed dealers of death look like half wits.
  5. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

If you deploy as a clerk, then yes you will.
  6. who says anythin about deploying as a clerk?
    the jpa has ma job choice down as dvr/fsg am told itll change when i get there..sigh
  7. Why is your ma going as a dvr?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Sigh indeed
  9. Unfortunately they don't need anybody to burn the shit bins anymore. Though I'm sure they'll find an equally impressive job for a gob by little nig such as yourself.

I picture you, a brush and a repetitive motion.
  10. use cnuts are mental
  11. No chance. They will already have their ITRs in place.

Plus, you are skip-lickingly retarded and should kill yourself.
  12. away play wae the traffic
  13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Your keyboard appears to be broken. It keeps translating words such as "with" to "wae".
  14. Have you seen this retards other posts.

Laugh a feckin minute.

This mans Army...As Smudge succinctly stated above. "sigh"
  15. Illiterate Scots fúcktard. Write what you say.