What's the betting we discover he's on the spectrum

As a Scouser (originally) I want to see him banged up for the full 10 in the worst prison that the Thais can find.

I also want him to be given an extra 10 years when he come back to the UK for being a complete cock.

Then I want him sent to Grimsby, because I can't think of anywhere worse in the UK.

There are several other things I want to see happen to him, but this is the Int Cell and not the Marquis de Sade's personal dungeon.
I see your Grimsby, and raise you Goole.

Good God, not another ‘worst shitholes in the UK’ thread developing! :-D

I have three dreams

1. I'm Kylie's Sexual plaything
2. I can hold a conversation with my dog
3. I work for the British embassy abroad and get to explain the facts of life to morons like this
I've always thought that the first thing a dog would say would probably be after he'd had a dump and he saw his owner following behind and scooping up his doings in a plastic bag. It would be something along the lines of, "What the f*ck is the matter with you?"

"She believes a combination of the recent bad news that his gran is dying earlier this week and his own health condition led her son to go out drinking and write on the ancient monument."

She may have a point as 'me Gran's just died' is the equivalent of Kryptonite for Scousers. Ask any magistrate or gripper.

"She believes a combination of the recent bad news that his gran is dying earlier this week and his own health condition led her son to go out drinking and write on the ancient monument."

She may have a point as 'me Gran's just died' is the equivalent of Kryptonite for Scousers. Ask any magistrate or gripper.
I thought that the way that he was so concerned about his dying gran that he stayed to finish his holiday instead of rebooking onto the next flight home to rush to be at her bedside for those crucial final hours was so telling that I couldn't help but smell the strong odour of bulls**t (a smell similar but not identical to that of the Mersey).

I mean, when my old man was breathing his last in ICU, having got the 'phone call, a brief word with the OVM and the Old Man saw me on the way home from the middle of some cold wet bit somewhere out of sight of land and at the old man's bedside in just shy of twelve hours, door to door.

Nice bit of brickwork for 800 years old.
Everyone seems to be on some sort of spectrum as an excuse for behaving badly. If he was my son he'd be on the spectrum of getting his head beaten in as soon as he got home. And another beating for probably shagging that geezer bird.

I reckon the only reason he faces 10 years is because of the large number of Man Utd fans in Asia. Maybe a bit of community service. Mindja, he could get a bit of leniency, if the judge is in a good mood after watching United stuff Everton next weekend.

"Here's 20,000 Manchester United stickers for you to plaster the YNWA gates and the Hillsborough Memorial at Anfield."

Words, words words this makes me so angry: