What's the betting we discover he's on the spectrum

Backpacker from Liverpool faces ten years in a Thai prison | Daily Mail Online

I have three dreams

1. I'm Kylie's Sexual plaything
2. I can hold a conversation with my dog
3. I work for the British embassy abroad and get to explain the facts of life to morons like this

I suspect there will be an effort to bring him back cos "he just didnt realize" oh and "he's on the F'ing spectrum" like they all are. I hope to see him on banged up abroad in about 8 years
I rather suspect that will cut little ice with the Thais, who tend to have a sense of humour failure in matters such as these. Thai journalists can be banged up just for writing something disrespectful about their monarchy.

Last edited:
The bullet points from the Fail.

• Lee Furlong was caught on CCTV writing 'Scouse Lee' on an ancient Thai fortress
  • (Yes but you contradict this statement later on)
  • The 23-year-old, from Liverpool, sprayed words on Tha Phae gate in Chiang Mai
  • (Yes, you mentioned that they sprayed something in the 1st line, and you are missing a 'the')
  • Mum Michelle Furlong said brian condition and grief of dying nan led to incident
  • (Being shitfaced had nothing to do with it at all then?)
  • Furlong managed to spell 'Scouse' incorrectly, instead writing word 'Scousse'
  • (Yeah but earlier you said... **** it never mind, either remove the word 'word or put another 'the' in there)
  • He was later arrested along with Canadian woman and confessed to the crime
  • (We can debate 'woman' some other time, and you are missing an 'a')
  • The pair now face up to ten years in prison for desecrating an historical site
A Big Hand Clap for JULIAN ROBINSON and CHRIS DYER FOR MAILONLINE
To be fair, a Brian condition is a terrible thing to suffer from.;)

Do they have Singapore style canings in Thailand.

Darwinism in action. Some cnuts shouldn't be allowed out without a curfew and a carer, certainly shouldn't be given a passport (although it eases UK ltds issues and expenditure looking after them)

No but if you can't afford to buy your own food inside you get fish head soup and dodgy rice twice a day. You also get to sleep 20-30 to a cell.

And you're a stunned c**t but I don't go around shouting about it.

"Bigot" is defined as "a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions," at least in proper English. Hardly synonymous with poking fun at someone else's obvious poor taste.

Have some other light-hearted fun-poking at established regional stereotypes and calm down, calm down before you burst something:-

Dunno what that other pisswibble you posted was about, other than proving the point that Scousers are over-sentimental grief-whores is actually a fact, not a stereotype.
You're still a bigot.

According to his mum he had five days of his stay to go. According to him his visa only had two days to run. Even allowing for Daily Wail reporting standards it seems he was planning to overstay so I think that deserves another ten years on top. Bliss - a whole twenty years with one less Scouse waster bleeding the taxpayer ...
Visa overstay is such a common problem in Thailand that they've got big FO signs on the wall in emigration. IIRC it's a fine of 200 thai Baht a day (about £12).

It only gets interesting if someone kicks off/refuses to pay etc. Couldn't see a well bought-up and behaved lad from a nice place like this chap doing that...er...

Visa overstay is such a common problem in Thailand that they've got big FO signs on the wall in emigration. IIRC it's a fine of 200 thai Baht a day (about £12).

It only gets interesting if someone kicks off/refuses to pay etc. Couldn't see a well bought-up and behaved lad from a nice place like this chap doing that...er...
500 Baht a day up to a maximum of 20,000Bt.

As a Scouser (originally) I want to see him banged up for the full 10 in the worst prison that the Thais can find.

I also want him to be given an extra 10 years when he come back to the UK for being a complete cock.

Then I want him sent to Grimsby, because I can't think of anywhere worse in the UK.

There are several other things I want to see happen to him, but this is the Int Cell and not the Marquis de Sade's personal dungeon.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I would not care to find out !
She certainly is a fat slob so full of style. The situation shows how shits like that can destroy in minutes our centuries of earning respect both at home and abroad, Let the Fookers rot. The Thai police are only doing their duty, something our police seemed too frightened to do in such cases, in case of causing offence... FFS.

As a Scouser (originally) I want to see him banged up for the full 10 in the worst prison that the Thais can find.

I also want him to be given an extra 10 years when he come back to the UK for being a complete cock.

Then I want him sent to Grimsby, because I can't think of anywhere worse in the UK.

There are several other things I want to see happen to him, but this is the Int Cell and not the Marquis de Sade's personal dungeon.
Bleeding heart liberals like you are the reason we no longer have an Empire. :twisted: