What's the betting we discover he's on the spectrum

Backpacker from Liverpool faces ten years in a Thai prison | Daily Mail Online

I have three dreams

1. I'm Kylie's Sexual plaything
2. I can hold a conversation with my dog
3. I work for the British embassy abroad and get to explain the facts of life to morons like this

I suspect there will be an effort to bring him back cos "he just didnt realize" oh and "he's on the F'ing spectrum" like they all are. I hope to see him on banged up abroad in about 8 years

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can’t be arsed to take a screen shot and post it, but **** me his (allegedly) female accomplice is a ******* mess.

By the Christ.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can’t be arsed to take a screen shot and post it, but **** me his (allegedly) female accomplice is a ******* mess.

By the Christ.
More to the point, WTF is going on here?
WTF.jpg

By the Christ.
The female? is from Alberta Canada, it’s mother has been crying and whining all day on Canadian radio and other media how her little princess (maybe prince)would never ever do anything like this and is a perfect child. Apparently she’s/he is a ramp rat for WestJet so she/he has to have airside security clearance at least, so no crim record.

Last edited:

By the Christ.

I mean just look at his T shirt the f'ing mong, I can just see a bunch of leftie feminists wanting him jailed for the sexism far less the vandalism of hundreds of years of history

I suspect there will be an effort to bring him back cos "he just didnt realize" oh and "he's on the F'ing spectrum" like they all are. I hope to see him on banged up abroad in about 8 years
He's a ******* Scouse (or Scousse as he seems to prefer), of course the whining ******* of that city will have a "campaign" to free him.

He spelled Scouser wrong!

He wrote his name (no doubt goes by the name Scouser Lee).

From Liverpool

Parents use the excuse of dying grandma so it’s OK to desecrate temple (kind of grief)

It fits the stereotype perfectly

Well the consensus among the scousers here is he's a stupid Cuñt.
Which is also the department of Cuntlogys opinion.