Whats the best youve ever had??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Zorro, Sep 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. delete
  2. hmm for consideration this weekend possibly...
  3. I'm the best, that all my women have had.
  4. Big weekend planned then :)
  5. no, he just deserves the best... me, and any ideas are always worth a try
  6. Got any tricks of your own then OB??

Is this the same person who is failing in the birthday stakes by the way?
  7. I think the words "Pull my nighty down when you've finished " probably do the trick
  8. fair one, noted, not a nighty wearer though
  9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

1986, with a divorcee who was 7 years my senior.

An almost perfect day, mostly spent in bed, that included a BJ that lasted under 30 seconds before my toes curled (it was the best one of my life) followed half an hour later by her offering her hoop.......mucky cow and God bless her wherever she is.
  10. For me it was a girl affectionately known to all as Freddie Kruger, Raul's Rose Garden, Belize in 1988.
    Anyone know what happened to her?
  11. RTFQ

Mine was a strange mix of child abuse and religious symbolism. Aren't they all?

Girlfriend's parents, her old bedroom, lass says thanks for driving her up to fricking scotland by giving me the kind of sucky sucky that Mi Ling, the vietnamese one-armed cluster bomb victim prostitute, would be professionally envious of. While her little head chugs away like a wonky piston, I survey her room and see all her old cuddly toys, horsey photos and Danielle Steel books. It feels wrong but right at the same time. She's also kneeling with her back to the mirror and I see her little white-socked feet primly crossed over one another like a penitent nun. The whole thing rocked. I stroked the nearest teddy bear as I neared the pickle point.
  12. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Scientific experiment with a Magnum Choc Ice and a very moist shaven love tube with a pierced bean! By heck, did it melt and my fizzog looked like an 6 Month old who has been allowed to eat chocolate and vinella ice cream under his own steam with a spoon straight from the tub! <those with kids can now see their own sprogs gurning at them with pride whilst covered in pudding and Mummy going ape shit at the mess due to anti natal depression>

So good was this, Magnums were put onto the weekly shopping list. :D
  13. you mean apart from my right hand and of course, your mum?

14. Conference in Dubrovnik 2003. Finn tourists. Two young lady students aged 19 and 20. I was flush with cash (just after bonus time) so I brought them tequila all night.

The reward? Being rimmed by one while doing the other up the dirtbox. The only time in my life that I have had this without paying more than 500euros. Sweet, sweet night. (even if one of the dirty bitches gave me the clap and I had 10 days on antibiotics :))
  15. Let his mates join in. Don't know how your BF will feel, but his mates will love you for it........'specially if you take it up the dirt box.