Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best worst lie you've told or heard?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
So you do not have proof he was a member? You'd think that after mi5 surveillance decades that they would convict .
Feck off you boring idiot.

"...........and suddenly there I was, balls deep, buried up to my back wheels in Gerry's dung hole. After I flooded his colon with seed he begged me to huff on his ass gas, like a man inhaling an oily rag...."

Whatever floats your boat you hat cunt.

if you have evidence then please present it. What battalion was he in? I have info from convicted members that he wasn't part of the company in his immediate area, so he must've belonged to another so-called unit. Which was it?
The "boys from the Murph" are as ill informed as you are. They must be still at school as well.
Adams (Brownie) even admitted it himself in An Phoblacht.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not military related, but Tommy Lee, ex drummer from Motley Crue has recently claimed that he was drinking 2 gallons of Vodka a day.

That’s over 9 litres , or the equivalent of 13 normal sized bottles.

Absolute bollocks.
He was probably that pissed he couldn't say "bottles" so gallons was easier!

sunny james

War Hero
Big boy did it and ran away.

"Your name is Charles Lynton?"
"Yes your Worship"

Protect the NHS, save lives, defeat the virus.

Your vote counts.

Lessons will be learned.

RTU'd

Old-Salt
I once told someone I was a commercial pilot when all I held was a PPL with Night Rating.
It was for a dozy footballer though that wanted to pay me £4k to get them up to the North West.
The ended up get a taxi up their as they thought it would look cooler to arrive in a merc.

I once told someone I was a commercial pilot when all I held was a PPL with Night Rating.
It was for a dozy footballer though that wanted to pay me £4k to get them up to the North West.
The ended up get a taxi up their as they thought it would look cooler to arrive in a merc.

You hold a PPL and can neither spell or speak English? The footy player wasn't so dozy after all.

Latest Threads