Whats the best way to up your post count when youre a crow

You might also think about correcting your own grammatical mistakes. Like writing "You're a Crow", for instance.

MsG

Bugsy said:
You might also think about correcting your own grammatical mistakes. Like writing "You're a Crow", for instance.

MsG
Done, Ta. I was more concerned with fitting it in I had no idea you were limited to how many letters you could have in a title.
For the record I have no problem being corrected for either spelling or grammar.

the_butler said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
Done, Ta. I was more concerned with fitting it in I had no idea you were limited to how many letters you could have in a title.
For the record I have no problem being corrected for either spelling or grammar.
Thats just asking for someone to go through every post you've made and PM you with the corrections :wink:

I thought it was joining RIP threads.

PRC-349 said:
the_butler said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
Thats just asking for someone to go through every post you've made and PM you with the corrections :wink:
Could the inbox take that many messages???

Command_doh said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
Why do you feel the need to be such a pedant?
Just entering into the spirit of things, mucker. A joke, like? Any idea what that is?
Command_doh said:
Closet Mod ambitions?
Ooh, you are baring your own soul there, fella. Best play it close to the chest, eh?

MsG

Can_do_attitude said:
PRC-349 said:
the_butler said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
Could the inbox take that many messages???
Probably not, guess we'll just have to make a whole new thread to accommodate them

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
thinkingaboutit said:
Command_doh said:
thinkingaboutit said:
You are not putting much effort into this 'forum contribution' thing are you?
yes?
Are you a drooling spacker Mr. Wah? Perhaps you would look lovely with that 'Jim'l Fix it' O2 tag dangling around your neck whilst you are poking ice cream with your coqk and laboon licking.

Fcuking hells bells man. If you must wah, do it properly.

Command_doh said:
thinkingaboutit said:
Command_doh said:
thinkingaboutit said:
yes?
Are you a drooling spacker Mr. Wah? Perhaps you would look lovely with that 'Jim'l Fix it' O2 tag dangling around your neck whilst you are poking ice cream with your coqk and laboon licking.

lmao good one.

Command_doh said:
thinkingaboutit said:
Command_doh said:
thinkingaboutit said:
yes?

Watch in now for a full demonstration:

Whats a wah?

I'll get my hat and coat :D

Latest Threads