What's so weird about hating skimmed milk?!

naafi_bird04 said:
Snow_White said:
Skimmed milk is an abomination.

Milk should not be blue.

Almost as bad as being offered a coke and being given the diet variety. Bleugh.

8O hmmmm 8O

:?:
Above post will probably get wiped from No Topic thread, so I'm quoting it here.

Honestly, the stuff makes me gag if I'm not careful. It is disgusting.

Or that disgusting Quorn stuff, that looks like meat and tastes like meat (apparently),and is designed for people who choose not to eat meat.

Or sugar free Irn Bru (surely if you drink Irn Bru, it's for the sugar, in spite of the taste)?

Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...

blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
You don't get out much do you? :roll:

PM me I'll explain.......

Beebs x
Oh, don't worry... I know why in theory they make flavoured condoms; it's just if you're gonna do, er, 'that , you may as well do it properly. I think.

Snow_White said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:

Beebs x
Oh, don't worry... I know why in theory they make flavoured condoms; it's just if you're gonna do, er, 'that , you may as well do it properly. I think.
So the Cold Sores DID clear up!!!!!!
Good oh!
:wink:

Snow_White said:
The extra strong winter mint ones leave yer hoop feeling great.

Having been put on a "NO fat, NO fun, tree bark and blue milk diet" for hyper cholesterol (Thanks for THAT gene dad! :x ), I agree the stuff is awful. I grew up on a farm, soswitching to lowfat was a major step. Fat free is just WRONG!! <gak> :?

ThatsMom2U said:
Having been put on a "NO fat, NO fun, tree bark and blue milk diet" for hyper cholesterol (Thanks for THAT gene dad! :x ), I agree the stuff is awful. I grew up on a farm, soswitching to lowfat was a major step. Fat free is just WRONG!! <gak> :?
Ahhhh, the genepool lottery.

See, if I'm like one parent, I'll have soaring cholesterol whatever I do... until someone finds out and prescribes the stuff as described above. If I'm like the other, my levels will be fine whatever I do.

So I do what I like. Which does not include skimmed milk :lol:

blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:

Beebs x
With photo's

PLEASE :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:

Beebs x
So the Cold Sores DID clear up!!!!!!
Good oh!
:wink:
Saucer of milk for one then :lol: :lol:

Snow_White said:

And can you ??????

Snow_White said:
easesprings said:
Snow_White said:

And can you ??????
Of course.
I'll see you on the 4th :wink: :wink: :wink:
If your a good girl

Latest Threads