What's so weird about hating skimmed milk?!

#1
naafi_bird04 said:
Snow_White said:
Skimmed milk is an abomination.

Milk should not be blue.

Almost as bad as being offered a coke and being given the diet variety. Bleugh.

8O hmmmm 8O



:?:
Above post will probably get wiped from No Topic thread, so I'm quoting it here.

Honestly, the stuff makes me gag if I'm not careful. It is disgusting.
 
#4
Or that disgusting Quorn stuff, that looks like meat and tastes like meat (apparently),and is designed for people who choose not to eat meat.
 
#5
Or sugar free Irn Bru (surely if you drink Irn Bru, it's for the sugar, in spite of the taste)?

Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
 
#7
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
You don't get out much do you? :roll:

PM me I'll explain.......

Beebs x
Oh, don't worry... I know why in theory they make flavoured condoms; it's just if you're gonna do, er, 'that , you may as well do it properly. I think.
 
#8
Snow_White said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
You don't get out much do you? :roll:

PM me I'll explain.......

Beebs x
Oh, don't worry... I know why in theory they make flavoured condoms; it's just if you're gonna do, er, 'that , you may as well do it properly. I think.
So the Cold Sores DID clear up!!!!!!
Good oh!
:wink:
 
#9
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
The extra strong winter mint ones leave yer hoop feeling great.
 
#10
Having been put on a "NO fat, NO fun, tree bark and blue milk diet" for hyper cholesterol (Thanks for THAT gene dad! :x ), I agree the stuff is awful. I grew up on a farm, soswitching to lowfat was a major step. Fat free is just WRONG!! <gak> :?
 
#11
ThatsMom2U said:
Having been put on a "NO fat, NO fun, tree bark and blue milk diet" for hyper cholesterol (Thanks for THAT gene dad! :x ), I agree the stuff is awful. I grew up on a farm, soswitching to lowfat was a major step. Fat free is just WRONG!! <gak> :?
Ahhhh, the genepool lottery.

See, if I'm like one parent, I'll have soaring cholesterol whatever I do... until someone finds out and prescribes the stuff as described above. If I'm like the other, my levels will be fine whatever I do.

So I do what I like. Which does not include skimmed milk :lol:
 
#12
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
You don't get out much do you? :roll:

PM me I'll explain.......

Beebs x
With photo's












































PLEASE :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:
 
#13
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...
You don't get out much do you? :roll:

PM me I'll explain.......

Beebs x
Oh, don't worry... I know why in theory they make flavoured condoms; it's just if you're gonna do, er, 'that , you may as well do it properly. I think.
So the Cold Sores DID clear up!!!!!!
Good oh!
:wink:
Saucer of milk for one then :lol: :lol:
 
#14
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...

And can you ??????
 
#16
Snow_White said:
easesprings said:
Snow_White said:
Or flavoured condoms. Since when do you have a condom in your mouth? Unless your doing the trick method of putting it on, of course...

And can you ??????
Of course.
I'll see you on the 4th :wink: :wink: :wink:
If your a good girl
 

Latest Threads

Top