what's pay like for a sparky after phase 2 training

tried googling but can't seem to get an answer. after phase 2 do they start at lance corporal in order to make their wage competitive with civvi street. Or are they tossed in with the same rank as the rest of the sappers?

There's only a few jobs in the Army that ever did that, and electrician (either RE, R SIGNALS or REME) never was one of those as far as I am aware.

Lol start at lance corporal?? Yeah... This is not the REME. Are you already married? This is your second thread about money and just wondering if you have some obligations?

tried googling but can't seem to get an answer. after phase 2 do they start at lance corporal in order to make their wage competitive with civvi street. Or are they tossed in with the same rank as the rest of the sappers?

Get 'competitive with civvi st' right out of your head.

It's a different world with different rules, different hours, different demands, different lifestyles and different bills.

Military sparky is no where near civvy sparky
Tru dat. You get your C&GLI of course, but I learned so much more in the year after I left than in my expansive seven year military career. It is, however a solid base, you will learn quickly and you should have a work ethic to die for. That sounds wrong…

Pay Schmay. Taken me 26 years to get on real money ;)

Latest Threads