Whats P Company like?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by soldiers_girlxx, May 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone experienced p company can you tell me what its like and what you do?

2. Cheers for that link Danger, very good. How much has P company changed since then though? I was under the impression that the balloon wasn't used anymore.

PR

3. well its harder than O Company but a damn sight easier than Q Company. Gald I helped mate.

4. A load of fun. :D

NOT!!!!!!!!!!! :( :cry:

Did P Company 10 years ago and it was a very hard slog back then and it probolly is now.

Try and find up to date info on the course and get in the best shape that you can be.

Best advice I had about P Company was keep your head down,your arse up and put your brain in nutral and try and ignore the pain. :?

5. I said that to someone once, but it wasnt about P-coy.

TAXI

6. You can take that advice both ways.

7. Of those two ways,
    "she" took it well.

8. Nurofen and Lucozade Sport ive heard.

9. A doddle. If you want a proper challenge, have a crack at the Booty course.

10. On P company you TAB(tactical advance to battle)

On the booty course you YOMP(your old mams pace)

11. Is naked roll-mat fighting your version of milling then?

12. If, as your name implies, your a chick then I'd advise the booties course, simply because it's designed for the more feminine types....

13. Hmmmm, I thought my dig might generate the odd bite from the ex-9 brethren.

P Coy = fitness
    Beat Up = fitness & stamina

Many went from 59 to 9 because it's easier. I know of very few who went the other way (trust me, I know)

14. Why would anyone want the green lid after having worn the maroon machine :?: maybe they went from 59 to 9 as it was more of a challenge :wink: