• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whats P Company like?

Cheers for that link Danger, very good. How much has P company changed since then though? I was under the impression that the balloon wasn't used anymore.

PR

A load of fun. :D

NOT!!!!!!!!!!! :( :cry:

Did P Company 10 years ago and it was a very hard slog back then and it probolly is now.

Try and find up to date info on the course and get in the best shape that you can be.

Best advice I had about P Company was keep your head down,your arse up and put your brain in nutral and try and ignore the pain. :?

The_Merry_Widowmaker said:
soldiers_girlxx said:
Has anyone experienced p company can you tell me what its like and what you do?
A doddle. If you want a proper challenge, have a crack at the Booty course.

On P company you TAB(tactical advance to battle)

On the booty course you YOMP(your old mams pace)

ABF9 said:
Hmmmm, I thought my dig might generate the odd bite from the ex-9 brethren.

P Coy = fitness
Beat Up = fitness & stamina

Many went from 59 to 9 because it's easier. I know of very few who went the other way (trust me, I know)

The_Merry_Widowmaker said:
ABF9 said:
Hmmmm, I thought my dig might generate the odd bite from the ex-9 brethren.

P Coy = fitness
Beat Up = fitness & stamina

Many went from 59 to 9 because it's easier. I know of very few who went the other way (trust me, I know)
Why would anyone want the green lid after having worn the maroon machine :?: maybe they went from 59 to 9 as it was more of a challenge :wink:

Im going to give 4 Para a go.. question about personal kit, can you wear assualt vests in the paras, or is it webbing only for jumping purposes... once your qualified of course..

P Coy is a joy to behold.

If you enjoy aching like a woman squaddies toilet parts then go for it.

Obviously, these days the course is a doddle to compensate for the trainer wearing brigade but nevertheless, brufen sandwiches are the way forward!

Weeks of endless pain, chain eating and seeing men at their most vunerable eg. in pain.

Then again, the most rewarding time of your life.

Seriously.

cannon fodder said:
Im going to give 4 Para a go.. question about personal kit, can you wear assualt vests in the paras, or is it webbing only for jumping purposes... once your qualified of course..
You hard baastard.

I'd rather use an LLP instead of an assault vest but whatever floats your boat.

Latest Threads