Whats it called

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Army_Rizzle, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Theres a website for people in the Army, I see leaflets for it when I was at pirbright, cant remember what its called though, any help?
  2. Forces-reunited?? Can you be more specific??
  3. It is run by the MOD, You have to be in the army to gain access to it.

    Im sorry, I realy cant remember any other details about it.
  4. Thats the one, thank you.
  5. What's it called?

  6. Is there??
  7. RFUK at last I've worked out your avatar...I thought it was "shag the limbless" but it's baby changing facilities...
  8. Have you been watching 'Boxing Helena'?
  9. No, but I will now :D
  10. I thought it was the local paedo club?!?!
  11. Biped

    Biped LE Book Reviewer

    Boxing Helena? Is that where you punch the shoit out of some bint?
  12. I thought it was something to do with this...


    www.babysmasher.com :D
  13. Tea+monitor!!!