What's Involved?

Hey hey,

I have recently become involved in the Mens' Rights Movement and am putting together a video for YouTube.

I am after info about strenuous physical work soldiers do. So I would appreciate it if people could give examples of stuff that they do or did that was highly physical in nature. Even though I was a 22 year man, I know little of the details of other corps and regiments.

The sort of thing I am after is stuff like;

Engineers, what exactly is involved in building a bridge?
Infanteer, describe a typical firefight, including weights carried, distances travelled, etc?
Loggies, physical activities for a field replen.
Any other physically demnding activities in both exercise and operational environments.

Please understand, I am not asking for specific information on specific events. I merely want to get a flavour of the physically demanding nature of the various combat and support roles.

i know this is probably the wrong place for this request, but having said that, you feckers who frequent the Naafi Bar are the most bluntly honest people I know.

Thanks.

In the glorious Corps if you do a job to a high standard it makes baby jebus sad..

In the glorious Corps if you do a job to a high standard it makes baby jebus sad..
That was helpful... Thanks.

I have recently become involved in the Mens' Rights Movement and am putting together a video for YouTube.

I am after info about strenuous physical work soldiers do. So I would appreciate it if people could give examples of stuff that they do or did that was highly physical in nature. Even though I was a 22 year man, I know little of the details of other corps and regiments.

The sort of thing I am after is stuff like;

Engineers, what exactly is involved in building a bridge?
Infanteer, describe a typical firefight, including weights carried, distances travelled, etc?
Loggies, physical activities for a field replen.
Any other physically demnding activities in both exercise and operational environments.
Gladiator movies just don't cut it any more then?

..and do you want the guys wearing combat gear or bare chested and oiled up?

Naafi - tits bum, arse etc etc

:)

Rodney2q

BiscuitsAB

LE
Mens Rights! Oh for fucks sake, Men don't have "rights".

PC hobbits have "rights", people who whinge have "rights", people who feel the world and every man jack in it owes them an easy ride have "rights".

Men have: Wants, needs, responsibilities.

I want a Maserati. I need a roof over my head. I'm responsible for the well being of my Mrs and my Kids.

I don't have a right to any of those things.

Fucking mens rights, go get a grip of yourself.

Hey hey,

You're Peter Tatchell cruising for Military wank material and I claim nothing, you filthy hermer

Mens Rights! Oh for fucks sake, Men don't have "rights".

PC hobbits have "rights", people who whinge have "rights", people who feel the world and every man jack in it owes them an easy ride have "rights".

Men have: Wants, needs, responsibilities.

I want a Maserati. I need a roof over my head. I'm responsible for the well being of my Mrs and my Kids.

I don't have a right to any of those things.

Fucking mens rights, go get a grip of yourself.
Yep, I agree. Men don't have rights. And what little we do have is being eroded every day by a loud and politically strong feminist voice.

Contrary to popular belief, the MRM does want gender equality. You only have to read their material to see that, whereas the feminist agenda is very much one of wanting female biased inequality. Again, visit some of their websites and read their propaganda to see for yourself.

You only have to look at the lack of rights for fathers in divorce cases and unmarried fathers for a taste of how feminism is poisoning society.

And as for getting a grip. I am. Getting a grip of an increasingly skewed system that venerates one gender whilst claiming they are victims at the expense of the other.

And Rodney2q. Who mentioned pictures? I am after specific information that can be used in a short video to help address some of the issues I believe in. Typical ad hom mangina attack instead of useful comments. Well done you. And if I may point out, it wasn't me that had access to the topless piccie of a bloke!

To clarify:

What I asked for was information in order to address the feminist view that women are every bit as capable as men in ALL areas of everything. Clearly this is not the case, especially in terms of activities where physical strength is a major factor.

For instance, Kelly Holmes won a gold medal for the 800 metres, with a time that was 9 seconds slower than the time male athletes need to reach in order to qualify to even enter the event in the first place.

The feminist movement has been spouting about the non-existant 'wage gap' and also fight to gain equal numbers of female bums on seats in many jobs... But only in certain areas. Dirty, physically demanding jobs, sometimes in harsh environments are not amongst those jobs that they are fighting for.

lert

LE
All seems fair dinkum to me. I'm a Sapper so apply that bit of knowledge as you will. I once had 13 wanks in a 24hr stag. That was physically fucking strenuous.

JP47

LE
Do a piece on medics, no slack arsed female has matched their male counterparts on Op's and earned themselves a gong........

From my mobile

RQMS

LE
Real men stand on their own two feet and don't need a namby pamby mens rights movement. Even an attempt at one puts us down there with them, we're above that sort of thing.

The words Get a Grip have never been more apposite.

Once bought loads of rounds (was never very good at chase the ace), carried loads of weight (those NAAFI pies don't carry themselves you know), and travelled long long distances (T'was a long walk back from the NAAFI bar back to my bunk)

Hope this helps

I see some basic problems with your research;

1. This is a very complicated and delicate area to broach with for,er and serving soldiers
2. The NAAFI bar is not the best place to ask such emotive questions
3. You are a twat
3. I can't count

Real men stand on their own two feet and don't need a namby pamby mens rights movement. Even an attempt at one puts us down there with them, we're above that sort of thing.

The words Get a Grip have never been more apposite.
Okay. What do you think of the organisation, Fathers 4 Justice?

daz

LE
Okay. What do you think of the organisation, Fathers 4 Justice?
Escaped loony tunes rejects not helping their cause by carrying out naff stunts ....well, you did ask :police:

I agree, twice over in fact.
Proud as I am of my ex corps, and those I've worked with (male, female and that chap in 4 sqn who lets face it is a bit iffy), citations may not reflect the entire truth of a particular situation.

Escaped loony tunes rejects not helping their cause by carrying out naff stunts ....well, you did ask :police:
Not fathers who have been marginalised and ignored by a biased justice system and have resorted to desperate measures to sort out their problems in the only way left open to them?

Seems to me that they are trying to stand on their own two feet and fight for what they believe.

Latest Threads