• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What's in your man bag?

Not much I wouldn't give for a proper R6. I might have to be jealous. If only it were available here...

Care to trade for a "slightly used" V8 Vantage?
There are a few hundred in circulation. Might be tricky getting one into the USA after the shitfit thrown by the previous POTUS (or was it the one before?) about bringing in semi autos.

Bit awkward getting it in a Swissgear rucksack with the panic mag but slips in easily with a 30 rd one. Also a bit of a bugger at night as it has an impressive muzzle flash but very controllable in a three gun shoot.

I can't believe none of you have got 17 lighters, only 2 of which work, stashed away in your little satchels.

Call yourselves men.....

My man bag just contains my dignity, well what's left of it
I've sadly seen the last of that go away along with most of my hair quite a while ago.

Women's handbags in the black unisex style are very popular amongst the trend-setting gentlemen in London. Everyone has one. I've had mine ever since my girlfriend found it in my car.

Us Jocks have been sporting man bags, and calling them sporrans, for centuries. The ones made out of animal heads are very capacious, none more so than my Chewbacca sporran, pictured below.

In it I keep:-

Quarter bottle of Buckfast.
Half a pound of beef ham (Google it)
Spare light sabre
Triple pack of Durex XXL
Pair of duelling pistols
One Duelling banjo
Street map of Pyongyang
10 sheets of Izal toilet paper

As this is a family forum I can only say there is a hole in the back of the sporran to allow me to store one other item that I refer to as "The Force"

Us Jocks have been sporting man bags, and calling them sporrans, for centuries. The ones made out of animal heads are very capacious, none more so than my Chewbacca sporran, pictured below.

Beat me too it!

In it I keep:-

Quarter bottle of Buckfast.
Half a pound of beef ham (Google it)
Spare light sabre
Triple pack of Durex XXL
Pair of duelling pistols
One Duelling banjo
Street map of Pyongyang
10 sheets of Izal toilet paper

As this is a family forum I can only say there is a hole in the back of the sporran to allow me to store one other item that I refer to as "The Force"