• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What's in your man bag?

Anyone that owns a 'manbag' deserves a punch in the face for being a twat. Anyone who wears it along with sandals and white socks - needs to be eliminated from the gene pool.

I don't have a daily manbag as it is undignified, but my weekend away/ inflight cabin bag always has a condom in it.

I have just checked and it's expiry date is 05/2012.
This is quite reflective of the state of my sex life.

Tbh, this thread was just meant to be a bit of fun.
that's only my day to day list - doesn't include the list for trips abroad and the one for stroppy Hezbo/Assad/Hamas/ISIS and sundry other of the chav neighbours around here (spare hydrashok, Guardian Angel pepper gel pistol, tri-atropine, last will & testament etc)

Last edited:
My manbag is called a Vango cyclo 25Litre. Old and battered it`s always hanging off my right shoulder. It contains a flask of tea and a small bottle of milk,pens,notebook, two knives, reading glasses and Lens Wipes,Camping+Caravan Mag,various edibles,lots of keys chewing gum, tissues, fag lighters but no fags,small bottle of hand sanitizer,and occasionally a bicycle pump and repair kit.

Spare socks.
tumblr_lv8daf6dWL1r77nc3o1_500.jpg

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
For all you screamers that admit to possessing such a thing, you need to have this tucked away in the Sekret Pocket:

It's your AAA pass to The World Of Skipping Fairies.
40C - it's okay , you can come out now - nobody will larf :salut: :soldier:

Anyone that owns a 'manbag' deserves a punch in the face for being a twat. Anyone who wears it along with sandals and white socks - needs to be eliminated from the gene pool.
Anyone wearing sandals and socks and carrying a manbag has already done his best to disqualify himself from the gene pool.

Anyone wearing sandals and socks and carrying a manbag has already done his best to self disqualify himself from the gene pool.
I, and my younger brother used to wear sandalls and socks. Our excuse is that we were 12 and 9 years old at the time and our Mother made us do it.

It's a f ucken man bag and you know it.
When you have to call it a man bag, it clearly isn't.

Men have an EDC* load-out in their bugout bag.

I'm alright come the zombie apocalpyse.

(Every Day Carry)

(Every Day Carry)
Exploder Dynamo Condenser IF you don't mind!

(showing my age a bit there.. but lugging an EDC across a ploughed field sorted the men from the boys...)

So a man bag basically a wallet for showoff's then ??

I just explained to my Dad what a man bag was. He was not receptive to the idea of one and was very negative about them, fuelled by the half dozen tins of beer he's just necked, and described the men who use such a thing with a phrase that rhymes with "clucking hoofs" .. He's now ranting that the users of such bags "probably keep their fanny plugs and lip gloss" in them etc etc.

(Every Day Carry)
Oh ho, got sand in your front hole have you, Boumati?

It can be a non-gender specific bag if you'd rather?

It's not like I've got tampons or lipstick in mine. Those fit behind the ears.

Being honest, my man bag contains a diary/notebook, some carrier bags, a book about the Soviet version of the B29 (which I keep for long train journeys), a lock knife (Opinel) - the bag comes hiking/camping too which is why that's there - some old pens and a mobile phone charger. And a pair of clean socks, left over from camping, that I keep forgetting to take out. In the week it also contains my lunch. The bag looks OK on the outside but is a mess inside and, also being honest, I don't really need it. It is a comfort bag; it feels a bit more purposeful walking about with one.

Don't usually carry one except for going to work. It's got a towel, a brolly in the side pocket, charger for my phone, battery pack for sundry items, magnifying glass (computers in work have silly small serial number stickers). That's about it.