• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What's in your man bag?

#41
Black nasty rolls x2
Zip clips (large size) pack of 100
Rohypnol 4x large packets
Vaseline
Tissues
.....
 
#42
In reality:
Phone charger & lead
Diary (paper variety)
Pen / notebook
Spare contact lenses / small bottle of lense fluid
£20 note / couple of £1 coins
Current book (paper variety)
Swiss army penknife
 
#47
Manbags and bumbags are for homosexualists and failures. What you need is a Victorinox Daysack:



Forget the gay padlock, and you are left with the manliest daily accoutrement you could wish for, which looks smart enough to be invited to tea at Buck House and rugged enough to be used as a battering ram and shield on your way out of a mugging.

Today, mine contains:

Sweaty PT kit
Kindle
Shedloads of pens and other stationery
Charger pack
Hat, gloves
Flask mug
Swiss Army Knife
Brolly
Phone
Head torch and flashy red light
Survival blanket
Mini first aid kit +1 x first field dressing & tourniquet

Manbag? Pah.
Jog on. Nothing quite says 'I'm carrying IT but nothing above official and work have given me this bag because they know I won't be able to fight off a couple of aggressive toddlers' like a disguised laptop rucksack.
A real man would stride to work with hard drive between teeth and a man bag hanging across your naked torso.
 
#48
Mess tins, spare socks, 24 hr ration pack, fishing line, snares....... wait a minute.... that was my man bag (kidney pouches) from well over 30 years ago...
 
#50
miniature pack of tissues
individually wrapped wet wipes
individually wrapped alcohol wipes
single AA cell focussable LED flashlight
spare cell phone battery (LG G4)
black lenses for sunglasses (the interchangeable regular lenses are photochromatic)
reading glasses
my USB external Hard disk
Excedrin analgesic tablets - in flat plastic SD card box
Caffeine tablets - in flat plastic SD card box
Fisherman's friend original flavour lozenges
folding compact magnifying glass (used to be an 8x20 monocular but I'm getting old)
pack of 5 new sandwich bags
pen
wallet

Bag itself is chosen for compactness, compartments and nondescript appearance. I usually carry it in a lightweight Lowe Alpine daypack.
 
Last edited:
#52
Manbags and bumbags are for homosexualists and failures. What you need is a Victorinox Daysack:



Forget the gay padlock, and you are left with the manliest daily accoutrement you could wish for, which looks smart enough to be invited to tea at Buck House and rugged enough to be used as a battering ram and shield on your way out of a mugging.

Today, mine contains:

Sweaty PT kit
Kindle
Shedloads of pens and other stationery
Charger pack
Hat, gloves
Flask mug
Swiss Army Knife
Brolly
Phone
Head torch and flashy red light
Survival blanket
Mini first aid kit +1 x first field dressing & tourniquet

Manbag? Pah.
Well how come you were photographed with this...
 
#55
miniature pack of tissues
individually wrapped wet wipes
individually wrapped alcohol wipes
single AA cell focussable LED flashlight
spare cell phone battery (LG G4)
black lenses for sunglasses (the interchangeable regular lenses are photochromatic)
reading glasses
my USB external Hard disk
Excedrin analgesic tablets - in flat plastic SD card box
Caffeine tablets - in flat plastic SD card box
Fisherman's friend original flavour lozenges
folding compact magnifying glass (used to be an 8x20 monocular but I'm getting old)
pack of 5 new sandwich bags
pen
wallet

Bag itself is chosen for compactness, compartments and nondescript appearance. I usually carry it in a lightweight Lowe Alpine daypack.
Tbh, this thread was just meant to be a bit of fun.
 
#56
#58
I almost put Reactolites in the list but @HappyNomad gets all upset about the inference that wearing said items is in anyway suspect or a sign of deviance.
Although they are the chosen eyewear of 95% of sex offenders. The remaining 5% opting for trad NHS hornrims.
I haven’t made this up, it was from an FOI request to the Home Office- Reactolite-type glasses are pretty much exclusively worn by actual or potential sex pests.
 
#60
32Bn fart sack I use as an extra duvet in winter when the temperature drops below 25C. The hounds like it and it doesn't show muddy footprints.

Or blood...
 

Similar threads

Top