What's in your man bag?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Man bags are for those who like the smell of lavender and are good with pastels.

For the manly, hetero tiger, you have to go with a fanny pack like mine.
slut-yellow-fanny.jpg

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
My Dad's was referred to as 'The poofter bag' containing the sundries required for a smooth holiday; all the passports, cash and travellers checks in one, easily-to-steal/lose bag complete with a small strap to dangle it off his wrist every summer from the 80's to mid 90's. Fecking madness not mention the shame.
Duckie bag.jpg

Yeah, I left it on the bar on one of Brittany Ferries Finest this one time, at band camp.....slightly heart stopping couple of minutes till the barman handed it back....

The offender in question M'Lud :
Duckie bag.jpg

Gunslutty said:
For the manly, hetero tiger, you have to go with a fanny pack like mine.
That's actually called a << bum bag>> amongst elderly skiers over here - my old man had one in the groovy 1970s - his didn't say SLUT like yours tho, very stylish - especially in the manly hetero tiger pink

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah, I left it on the bar on one of Brittany Ferries Finest this one time, at band camp.....slightly heart stopping couple of minutes till the barman handed it back....

The offender in question M'Lud : View attachment 354378
Yep, you've caught the Ghey!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yep, you've caught the Ghey!
If I did then I blame my late F-i-L, the relentlessly hetero boozy, skirtchasing jazz loving motorsport fanatic ex Royal Armoured Corps.....rest in peace Cliff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If I did then I blame my late F-i-L, the relentlessly hetero boozy, skirtchasing jazz loving motorsport fanatic ex Royal Armoured Corps.....rest in peace Cliff.
You do know that even footballers and rugby players have come out as gay these days, don't you? It's not confined to just the entertainment profession and as for the hetero skirt chasing, even Rock Hudson was married to a woman!

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Joker62 said:
You do know that even footballers and ruby players have come out as gay these days, don't you? It's not confined to just the entertainment profession and as for the hetero skirt chasing, even Rock Hudson was married to a woman!
Cliff was about as gay as Arthur Lowe....

Question? - who was banging Mrs Hudson (Doris Day?) when Rock was arranging flowers and wondering about cooking quiche? I think we should be told.

Along with the porridge I have a second set of combats, green thermals, spare pair of boots DMS, black daps, four pairs of socks, red vest plus shorts, Chinese fighting suit, one housewife, polish with brushes, and two sets of string underwear.

Most of the stuff mentioned above (apart form Dingerr's colection), passport, fags, phones etc, I carry in my coat or trouser pockets so have no need of a man bag. I do, however, have a go bag for when my ticker plays up, containg spare medication, spare pairs of shorts, spare t-shirts, my Samsung tablet, chargers for phone and tablet, spare trainers, spare wash kit and reading material, just in case it's an overnight stay or longer.
No dildo or condoms?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
A CAT, some Israeli’s, Cellox, gloves, scissors and the usual.
How many Israelis can you get in a duckie-bag/poofter-bag/manbag ? And how do you get them through Passport Control?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Most of the stuff mentioned above (apart form Dingerr's colection), passport, fags, phones etc, I carry in my coat or trouser pockets so have no need of a man bag. I do, however, have a go bag for when my ticker plays up, containg spare medication, spare pairs of shorts, spare t-shirts, my Samsung tablet, chargers for phone and tablet, spare trainers, spare wash kit and reading material (wànkmags), just in case it's an overnight stay or longer.
No spatulas?

Along with the porridge I have a second set of combats, green thermals, spare pair of boots DMS, black daps, four pairs of socks, red vest plus shorts, Chinese fighting suit, one housewife, polish with brushes, and two sets of string underwear.
Is that not a man down bag (AKA Sick Parade bag)?

Manbags and bumbags are for homosexualists and failures. What you need is a Victorinox Daysack:

Forget the gay padlock, and you are left with the manliest daily accoutrement you could wish for, which looks smart enough to be invited to tea at Buck House and rugged enough to be used as a battering ram and shield on your way out of a mugging.

Today, mine contains:

Sweaty PT kit
Kindle
Shedloads of pens and other stationery
Charger pack
Hat, gloves
Flask mug
Swiss Army Knife
Brolly
Phone
Head torch and flashy red light
Survival blanket