What's in your man bag?

A man.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Passport, driving licence, ESTA doc, foreign travel wallet with about twenty Euros in it. In my family it was always referred to as a 'duckie bag' - only comes out if Im in France. :)

Broken zip but it works.

Last edited:
Testicles.

Not got one you great Puffta.

However when Im in hot climates and cant wear a jacket I do have a very small shouldered day pack , not a man bag.

I've got wallet, phones (plural, badboy for life), pen, Bluetooth earphones, sunglasses and rail card.

This is the future our ancestors wanted for us.

for several arrsers it's going to be poo. It's not a man bag, it's a colostomy

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Most of the stuff mentioned above (apart form Dingerr's colection), passport, fags, phones etc, I carry in my coat or trouser pockets so have no need of a man bag. I do, however, have a go bag for when my ticker plays up, containg spare medication, spare pairs of shorts, spare t-shirts, my Samsung tablet, chargers for phone and tablet, spare trainers, spare wash kit and reading material, just in case it's an overnight stay or longer.

Most of the stuff mentioned above (apart form Dingerr's colection), passport, fags, phones etc, I carry in my coat or trouser pockets so have no need of a man bag. I do, however, have a go bag for when my ticker plays up, containg spare medication, spare pairs of shorts, spare t-shirts, my Samsung tablet, chargers for phone and tablet, spare trainers, spare wash kit and reading material, just in case it's an overnight stay or longer.
Don't forget the Astroglide.

Passport, driving licence, ESTA doc, foreign travel wallet with about twenty Euros in it. In my family it was always referred to as a 'duckie bag' - only comes out if Im in France. :)

Broken zip but it works.
My Dad's was referred to as 'The poofter bag' containing the sundries required for a smooth holiday; all the passports, cash and travellers checks in one, easily-to-steal/lose bag complete with a small strap to dangle it off his wrist every summer from the 80's to mid 90's. Fecking madness not mention the shame.