What's in your airing cupboard? Sheets, pillow cases, shirts, socks, €300,000 ....

And boy did they punish him. Down one rank and condemned to BATUS, that'll show anyone else with funny ideas. One wonders whether his new role is that of running the Jungle Warfare Stores.

Did Pants-o-flame make up that story for him?

I find it odd that no one else in the AGC noticed an account was 300k light. You cant claim for a 5p bag when buying foodstuffs yet large wads of notes were stashed away in a safe/airing cupboard.

I find it odd that no one else in the AGC noticed an account was 300k light. You cant claim for a 5p bag when buying foodstuffs yet large wads of notes were stashed away in a safe/airing cupboard.
AGC has a maxim (not the machine gun):

Look after the pennies and the (hundreds of thousands of) pounds will take care of themselves.

Which makes it a non-story.

I did find someones lost Tarantula in their airing cupboard, which was only a surprise to them as spiders love those warm cushty spots

They can't seem to make their mindsup whether it was € £ or $, as they use all three in the report, though £260k is pretty much €300k.
The ship had €300 in cash which they swapped for $300 in cash. That's why both Euros and Dollars are mentioned.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The ship had €300 in cash which they swapped for $300 in cash. That's why both Euros and Dollars are mentioned.
EUR 300,000 swapped for USD 300,000 ?

I know one can get scalped on exchange rates, but if that's correct they're nearly GBP 32,000 down on the deal.

Oh, AGC ?
Fair enough.