Whats in the Bliar-Bush memo?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After all, it's only "Secret" as was the cockpit video from the A-10 incident, which was splashed over tabloid front pages. It was even photocopied for uncontrolled distribution!

Surely it is time-expired by now? Perhaps it is a little embarrasing????

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    President George Dubya Bush

Yo Blair!

How's it hanging cowboy? When are y'all next coming over for a vizit, we can go and shoot some fish on the ranch at Brokeback and Laura will keep your good lady Charlene company.

Talking about shooting, we need to get a grip of those Eye-raqis. The dirty varmints are holed up in some place called Fallujah. My lawyers told me that we aren't supposed to bomb it back to the stone age (whenever that was) so I sacked them and got some new ones that Rummy knows, from Enron. These guys say we're not supposed to flatten it, but no-one will do anything about it if we do. So we need you to be onside when we flatten it, maybe send some of your troops to hang out with our dudes, like the Scotch ones that wear the skirts.

That pesky Al-Jazeera is gripping my **** as well! The guys say we can bomb it even though we're not meant to, like we bombed the Chinese, oops that was meant to be secret. Better make this secret as well. Hell, we invented the Yoo-Enn, I'll send my boy Bolton there and Wolfie needs a job for him and his ladyboy after all this has finished - how about the World Bank? Anyway, just you keep on saying the good stuff and let me borrow some of your boys.

Skull and Bones!

George

Note from Tony:

Guys, do what George says. He is very powerful.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/6637735.stm

2. Who cares ? Is there anything significant in most memos ? I think most of these discussions and memos are banal and kept secret so the public would not rumble that most political leaders are clueless and stumble from one manufactured crisis to another through sheer ignorance and incompetence

3. It contained three main points.

1. Get one's dates (approximately) right.
    2. Never wink at the Queen.
    3. Always stand until she is seated.

As we've all seen, GWB lost it, unread . . . . .