• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whats in a name?

The village of Lunt is plagued by grafitti, so the villagers are being asked to consider a name change.

link

I think they should change it to Lock.

Do Arrsers have any other suggestions?

I think "Tuck" sounds like a lovely place to visit in the summer....Although id climb over broken glass to visit a town called "soapy t*t w*nk" !!

"According to the local website, the area was first documented in 1251 in the Chartulary of Cockersand Abbey where it was referred to as "de Lund".

Christ, the whole area is just bursting with grafiti opportunities.

As it;s so close to Wales, maybe a nice Welsh sounding name like, say........ Llitorus.

Murphy_Slaw said:
"According to the local website, the area was first documented in 1251 in the Chartulary of Cockersand Abbey where it was referred to as "de Lund".

Christ, the whole area is just bursting with grafiti opportunities.

As it;s so close to Wales, maybe a nice Welsh sounding name like, say........ Llitorus.
Where is that then...just north of Lunt I think...or is it south...who knows!?

There's a hill near Yakima Firing Centre in Washington State called Squaw's Tit. Very proud, thrusting and conical. Obviously the squaws hadn't discovered McDs and cheese in a can at that stage in the game.

In Glasgow there's a very busy street thats often on the radio traffic reports in the morning.

Its called "Balshagry" Avenue - honest!!!

But we all call it Ball-shag-me Avenue because it winds up the soap dodgers.

It's funny listening to DJ's trying not to laff or get it wrong.

They used to have a very gay camp character who's job was to read this out - it was hilarious :-D

Latest Threads