What's in a name? A lot if it's Muhammed.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm sure it isn't just Muslims who would be put off if they thought our Chartreuse* Bloused pal was typical of the Army.

*it's a shade of green
Are you now batting from the pavilion end?

Indeed not.

And the number is hardly likely to increase if any Muslims thinking of enlisting think they might be serving alongside the likes of RGJ.
Oddly enough I was actually approached by a Muslim chum looking to rejoin.
This was before RGJ blocked me on FB.
He asked me if <Real Name> was still serving in Bn, as he did not want to have anything to do with us if he was.

Does your anti-Mooslamic ire extend to the Muslims serving in the British Army?
I have no irk against or phobia of Muslims anywhere, I merely despise their religion regardless of the race of any Muslim, and the more a person subscribes to such a religion the more I am wary of them.

But Muslims in the British Army do cause issues, a sentiment echoed by some of the current and ex-serving soldiers I drink with - especially during Ramadan, when Muslims are excused PT while non-Muslims are not, when they are excused driving duties when non-Muslims are not, when they are excused Guard Duties when non-Muslims are not - especially as non-Muslim soldiers are stagging on the front gate on a Friday afternoon, to cover the guard duty the Muslims have been excused from - as they watch the same Muslims who have also just dodged CO's PT because of their religion - driving out the front gate for the weekend (while being excused driving details because of their religion).

Read the DIN concerning the exemption of Muslims from certain 'activities' above- it's quite an eye opener, and speak to the blokes who have to cover for them during Ramadan - all of them being served Halal meat in the cookhouse whether they like it or not just to appease those very same Muslims they have covered for.

That said, I've got all the time in the world though for Muslims who pay no heed to Islam and do the exact same things the rest of us do and get stuck in just like any other good Infidel / British squaddie.

As more of these new baby Muhammeds grow up and join the British Army - the issues will only become more prevalent, until one day non-Muslims are in the minority.

Are you now batting from the pavilion end?
I leave that kind of activity to our resident gayist. He has it trademarked or something as he was the first ever homo.

I just googled 'green'

I thought all Brits were called Dave?
That's racial profiling or something. Brits have a variety of names like Wilf, George, Alf and Rowena.

Dave is a chav name,very popular with chaps that have fathered 8 kids with the wife and two of her sisters.

I have no irk against or phobia of Muslims anywhere, I merely despise their religion regardless of the race of any Muslim, and the more a person subscribes to such a religion the more I am wary of them.

But Muslims in the British Army do cause issues, a sentiment echoed by some of the current and ex-serving soldiers I drink with - especially during Ramadan, when Muslims are excused PT while non-Muslims are not, when they are excused driving duties when non-Muslims are not, when they are excused Guard Duties when non-Muslims are not - especially as non-Muslim soldiers are stagging on the front gate on a Friday afternoon, to cover the guard duty the Muslims have been excused from - as they watch the same Muslims who have also just dodged CO's PT because of their religion - driving out the front gate for the weekend (while being excused driving details because of their religion).

Read the DIN concerning the exemption of Muslims from certain 'activities' above- it's quite an eye opener, and speak to the blokes who have to cover for them during Ramadan - all of them being served Halal meat in the cookhouse whether they like it or not just to appease those very same Muslims they have covered for.

That said, I've got all the time in the world though for Muslims who pay no heed to Islam and do the exact same things the rest of us do and get stuck in just like any other good Infidel / British squaddie.

As more of these new baby Muhammeds grow up and join the British Army - the issues will only become more prevalent, until one day non-Muslims are in the minority.
Pregnant service personnel are excused many things too and may decide to do them in their own time - such as driving and heavy lifting - do remember to get outraged about that too.

on the food front I would much rather that meat be sourced however we can and if it isnt' halal then the obvoius answer is those who can't eat it go vegitarian.

Was she/he/it born 2017?
well I couldn't find a brand new, just out of the wrapper one, but I did find a, err, female with the name Mohamed.

depends when she became a she I suppose

well I couldn't find a brand new, just out of the wrapper one, but I did find a, err, female with the name Mohamed.

depends when she became a she I suppose
Depending on tradition, some girls are given the father's first name as a middle name of their own.

So, I know a few lady Mohammeds*.

Jolly nice they are too, not too Muslim. Maybe even agreeable to the OP.

*No, no pictures so obviously it never happened.

Has anyone mentioned to the OP the fact that the first born male in a muslim family is often called Mohammed? Even though the male may not use that name as an adult, they will still have the name Mohammed on their birth certificate as their first name.

That is why the name is the most popular male baby's name in the various polls and census. If it was British tradition to name most first born sons Keith, then that would be the number one boys name.

My apologies for trying to explain something to the OP and not screaming "wascist, wacsist" at him like the rest of you tarts.

Now please continue with your virtue signalling.

Blokes you associate with, are bigots. I'm sure there's less surprising things. I just can't think of any at the moment.

Has anyone mentioned to the OP the fact that the first born male in a muslim family is often called Mohammed? Even though the male may not use that name as an adult, they will still have the name Mohammed on their birth certificate as their first name.

That is why the name is the most popular bmale baby's name in the various polls and census. If it was British tradition to name most first born sons Keith, then that would be the number one boys name.

My apologies for trying to explain something to the OP and not screaming "wascist, wacsist" at him like the rest of you tarts.

Now please continue with your virtue signalling.
Yes they have, at length. Feel a bit of a dick now?

Yes they have, at length. Feel a bit of a dick now?
I think someone on this thread has been feeling a considerable length of dick

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
:-?
Don't tell RGJ, but...
Noah is recognized in Islam as a prophet and apostle of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh). He is an important figure in Islamic tradition, as he is one of the earliest prophets sent by God to mankind. According to Islam, Noah's mission was to save a wicked world, plunged in depravity and sin. God charged Noah with the duty of preaching to his people to make them abandon idolatry and to worship only the One Creator and to live good and pure lives.
Actually that reminds me, you know he took the animals on board, well I can't remember reading about him taking two white north Europeans or two dark skinned Europeans, two Chinese folk or two Africans let alone any one from Asia.
Does this mean it's all a load of poop:-?

Pregnant service personnel are excused many things too and may decide to do them in their own time - such as driving and heavy lifting - do remember to get outraged about that too.
Pregnancy is a physical state.

Islam is a mental state.

One is a path to reproduction, the other a path to destruction.

Latest Threads