What's in a name? A lot if it's Muhammed.

Sexist, not one girl called Muhammed

I really cant be arsed with this moron any more. Utter, utter imbecile.

What truly amazes me, that if he stood back from his keyboard for 1 minute and actually thought about what he was typing, he might not get so frothy mouthed about it all. But then again, he is an out an out Mussie basher, with 3 brain cells rolling aroung his head.

I would post the stats showing total numbers of births last year as a percentage against ethnic groups, but I really can't be bothered to engage with you any more, you are beyond stupid.

I think I've called you stupid enough now for one post. You moron.

The most popular name in the UK for new babies is Muhammed (incl spelling variations):

Baby names: Muhammed tops boys names while Meghan rises for girls thanks to Harry’s bride

Strange how a non-Muslim country like the UK has an utterly Islamic name as the most common for new baby boys born here.

If ever an indication was needed that Muslims are outbreeding us in the UK - this is it, and it's not as if it's the first time this very Islamic name has been top of the list.

The demographics of this country are changing massively and only one religion is on the increase - Islam.

I'm sure this will make BravoBravo and the liberal Lefties very happy, but we will all pay the price for this invasion by stealth eventually.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm getting the impression you may have a fixation on Muslims.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
2. Oliver
3. Noah
4. George
5. Harry
6. Leo
7. Charlie
8. Jack
9. Freddie
10. Alfie
I'm more worried about being outbred by Noah and Leo.

2. Oliver
3. Noah
4. George
5. Harry
6. Leo
7. Charlie
8. Jack
9. Freddie
10. Alfie
Fort the love of feck why do so many idiotic people insist on giving their children diminutives for an official first name?

I'm sure this will make BravoBravo and the liberal Lefties very happy, but we will all pay the price for this invasion by stealth eventually.
Why on earth would I GAF about what people I don't know call their kids?

What kind of frothing, racist permasend idiot snowflake actually worries about catching The Islam, anyway?

The option of fcking off to your wifes pad in Eastern Europe is always open to you if you're so terrified of baby names.

The most popular name in the UK for new babies is Muhammed (incl spelling variations):

Baby names: Muhammed tops boys names while Meghan rises for girls thanks to Harry’s bride

Strange how a non-Muslim country like the UK has an utterly Islamic name as the most common for new baby boys born here.

If ever an indication was needed that Muslims are outbreeding us in the UK - this is it, and it's not as if it's the first time this very Islamic name has been top of the list.

The demographics of this country are changing massively and only one religion is on the increase - Islam.

Does your anti-Mooslamic ire extend to the Muslims serving in the British Army?
When he was in a CP next to a Muslim Rifleman you really would not have noticed his terror of catching the Islam.

Latest Threads