What's in a name? A lot if it's Muhammed.

The OP is correct (if you take into consideration the spelling differences). Did you read the contents of the link you posted -

Oliver - 6,259

However, if we combine 14 different spellings - Muhammad, Mohammed, Mohammad, Muhammed, Mohamed, Mohamad, Muhamad, Muhamed, Mohamud, Mohummad, Mohummed, Mouhamed, Mohammod, Mouhamad - we get 7,307 boys.
This does not include hyphenated names, such as Muhammad-Ali.
And Mehmet...

I wonder if a certain Dam Busters dog had been called Muhammad would Scampton be a place of pilgrimage?
No. Not unless an Imam can find a part of the Quran that makes an exemption for a pet dog. Dogs are not supposed to be kept in the house or eaten but they may be trained specifically as guard or hunting dogs. There is a brief discussion on the subject here which I thought quite informative. Why are dogs as pets considered haram?

I wonder if a certain Dam Busters dog had been called Muhammad would Scampton be a place of pilgrimage?
The last time I was in that part of the world I did remark on the way Bomber Command had been elevated to religious status with Bomber Harris as the deity, Guy Gibson his messenger and 'Enemy coast ahead' as the religious text, illustrated with Lancaster bombers. Worshippers are encouraged to make a pilgrimage to the officers mess which is now a hotel and walk in the steps of former bomber crews.

My apologies for trying to explain something to the OP and not screaming "wascist, wacsist" at him like the rest of you tarts.

Now please continue with your virtue signalling.
But.. but.. what are we supposed to do when he makes racist posts?

Pretend not to notice??

Pretend not to notice??
I don't know to be honest, give up? Ignore him?
People like that won't change their opinion. The trouble is that the more that people try to argue against someone like that, the more they themselves end up using extreme arguments and they do themselves no favours.

It is the sad balance we have to pay for supposed free speech and the use of the internet. Arseholes and looneys can also vent their opinions.

Probably Uighir rather than Han. China doesn't like Islam very much.

Edit: Apparently I'm wrong, the majority of Chinese Muslims are Han after all.
They looked Han, (Hui) or possibly from the Chinese Korean Minority though, they certainly did not look Uighur.

Dunno - but I still can't work out how Mecca Bingo has gotten away with it for so long.

Explains why my Nan used go there every Friday to meet with her Jihadi mates.
The only things that'll explode from that lot is their colostomy bags.

I can hear the battle cry now.. ahhhhh ohh..arr me back, bugger.. (wet explosion)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Pretend not to notice??
I know it's a bit "out there" but you could always try to give him a good stiff ignoring. Not put him on ignore (that's just for the weak!), just discard anything he has to say.

Latest Threads