• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What's in a name? A lot if it's Muhammed.

OP. Your link answers your question as to why Mohammad and all variations of it is the most popular boys name in the UK.
Imagine if 'John' for example; was spelt multiple different ways, according to regional differences in dialect for instance.
Ian, Iain, Owen, Euan, Evan, Ewen, Eoghan, Jean,Eon, Ianto, Shane, Jan, Sean, Shaun, Jock, Ivan, Ifan, Ion, Sion, and Zane, don't all get counted as John, even though they are all technically regional variations of it.

As more of these new baby Muhammeds grow up and join the British Army - the issues will only become more prevalent, until one day non-Muslims are in the minority.
Hold on. You have stated that the muzzies hate the Army remember? So why would they join the Army in such numbers, that one day they will outnumber non-muslims. I'm confused here.

Hold on. You have stated that the muzzies hate the Army remember? So why would they join the Army in such numbers, that one day they will outnumber non-muslims. I'm confused here.
I thought we killed baby Muslims?

That iswhat they want. Years ok in my home city they stopped informing them of the sex until a certain date. To stop miscarriages etc

Maternity units refuse to tell parents the sex of unborn babies
That’s a 7 year old article that says some regions won’t give the sex, but then goes onto say that they will for money (payment for an extra scan with the time dedicated to checking the sex, and no guarantee of getting it right) or that they weren’t giving the sex in fear of getting it wrong and being sued because the nursery had been painted the wrong colour.
There are also subsequent links to a 2011 EU proposition to ban hospitals from giving the sex, but that didn’t happen either

Can I find out the sex of my baby?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
'Asians' happy with the latest figures...

Muhammad, Mohammed and Mohammad are most popular baby boy names in borough

The Asian in my chinky didn't seem too pleased.
I doubt I'd be happy when some Irish idiot comes rushing in waving a copy of the Express, frothing at the mouth and screaming about Muslims and demanding fried rice either. BTW the article you are weeping about makes no mention of them being happy, not like you to make things up of course.

The OP is correct (if you take into consideration the spelling differences). Did you read the contents of the link you posted -

Oliver - 6,259

However, if we combine 14 different spellings - Muhammad, Mohammed, Mohammad, Muhammed, Mohamed, Mohamad, Muhamad, Muhamed, Mohamud, Mohummad, Mohummed, Mouhamed, Mohammod, Mouhamad - we get 7,307 boys.
This does not include hyphenated names, such as Muhammad-Ali.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The OP is correct (if you take into consideration the spelling differences). Did you read the contents of the link you posted -

Oliver - 6,259

However, if we combine 14 different spellings - Muhammad, Mohammed, Mohammad, Muhammed, Mohamed, Mohamad, Muhamad, Muhamed, Mohamud, Mohummad, Mohummed, Mouhamed, Mohammod, Mouhamad - we get 7,307 boys.
This does not include hyphenated names, such as Muhammad-Ali.
Yes I did read it, including this bit you missed.
"Combining spellings of one particular name distorts the list - for example combining Sophie, Sophia and Sofia on the 2015 girls list would knock Amelia off the top spot,"

The most popular name in the UK for new babies is Muhammed (incl spelling variations):

Baby names: Muhammed tops boys names while Meghan rises for girls thanks to Harry’s bride

Strange how a non-Muslim country like the UK has an utterly Islamic name as the most common for new baby boys born here.

If ever an indication was needed that Muslims are outbreeding us in the UK - this is it, and it's not as if it's the first time this very Islamic name has been top of the list.

The demographics of this country are changing massively and only one religion is on the increase - Islam.

I'm sure this will make BravoBravo and the liberal Lefties very happy, but we will all pay the price for this invasion by stealth eventually.
I had to give you a disagree, you now have the full set