What's in a name? A lot if it's Muhammed.

I know a Muslim called Richard (he converted so he could marry his wife).

Should I let him know that’s he’s been incorrectly muslimafied?
Is he a bus stop?

We genuinely have a chap with the first name “Swastika” joining our firm.

Must be a mate of @RoyalGreenJacket

Perhaps unsurprisingly he’s Indian, where the name has a different cultural connotation.
One of my work colleagues is from Kenya. Non-reflective as the proverbial. His name...Brian.

I know a Muslim called Richard (he converted so he could marry his wife).

Should I let him know that’s he’s been incorrectly muslimafied?
I wouldn't mate, I hear they have Muslamic Ray Guns. You don't want to be on the wrong end of one of them.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
"The Race Relations Act 1976 and all of its amendments and extensions protect individuals from being discriminated against in employment on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, religious beliefs or ethnicity. "
I'm sure it does, but the act you cite set out to to achieve the improvement of race relations (hence the name) through the prevention of discrimination and not just specifically racism.

Got any proof you know a Muslim called Richard ?
Richard will have taken an Islamic name when he went back to the faith (they think that everyone is born a muzzy, they just don't know it...). Calling him Richard is now his choice. It's not his real name anymore.

Had a mate in Dubai do the same - his chosen name was 'Saif' - means Sword. So we called him Pork Sword from then on which really fucked off his wife for some reason.

Shouldn't have a stupid dumbass religion then should you.

The most popular name in the UK for new babies is Muhammed (incl spelling variations):

Baby names: Muhammed tops boys names while Meghan rises for girls thanks to Harry’s bride

Strange how a non-Muslim country like the UK has an utterly Islamic name as the most common for new baby boys born here.

If ever an indication was needed that Muslims are outbreeding us in the UK - this is it, and it's not as if it's the first time this very Islamic name has been top of the list.

The demographics of this country are changing massively and only one religion is on the increase - Islam.

I'm sure this will make BravoBravo and the liberal Lefties very happy, but we will all pay the price for this invasion by stealth eventually.

Put some figures on your claim.
You say the Muslims are outbreeding others.
As about 4% of the UK population is Muslim, and some of them are children or pensioners etc, I'd be interested to see just how many the 1-2% involved are producing more children than the remaining 96% of the population.

Put some figures on your claim.
You say the Muslims are outbreeding others.
As about 4% of the UK population is Muslim, and some of them are children or pensioners etc, I'd be interested to see just how many the 1-2% involved are producing more children than the remaining 96% of the population.
Having 6 male children, who each in turn have 6 male children .....won't take long

RIGHT !

Enough of this.

Here's the data straight from the horses arr... err I mean the horse's mouth at the Office for National Statistics.

Muhammad was the 10th most popular boy's name in England and Wales in 2017. That's down from 8th place in 2016.

Throw in Mohammed (No 30) and Mohammad (No 79) and you have 6510 guys named Mo making Mohammed and variants the most popular boy's name in the civilized part of the UK in 2017. That just pushed Oliver into second place with 6259 boys looking at a future of being called Olly and having folks whistle the theme tune to Laurel and Hardy at them.

Only the Catholics can save us, but please god not the 29 nephews and nieces that I have as Christmas nearly bankrupts me as it is.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
RIGHT !

Enough of this.

Here's the data straight from the horses arr... err I mean the horse's mouth at the Office for National Statistics.

Muhammad was the 10th most popular boy's name in England and Wales in 2017. That's down from 8th place in 2016.

Throw in Mohammed (No 30) and Mohammad (No 79) and you have 6510 guys named Mo making Mohammed and variants the most popular boy's name in the civilized part of the UK in 2017. That just pushed Oliver into second place with 6259 boys looking at a future of being called Olly and having folks whistle the theme tune to Laurel and Hardy at them.

Only the Catholics can save us, but please god not the 29 nephews and nieces that I have as Christmas nearly bankrupts me as it is.

So they can't even spell the prophets name properly? I expect some cured pork puns could help.

Latest Threads