What's happened to the 3rd Eddy Nugent book?

Aye I'm hoping to get a copy before I deploy after easter.

Sorry for the late response, Lord Von Harley.

2011 has been a bit of a washout, writing wise for myself and Rigsby. A combination of work overload and growing families has hit us hard in finding time to get together. We've committed ourselves to getting down to it this year and i'll update you with how it's going. Suffice to say, the third book will see Eddy doing a tour in Bosnia before signing off, enjoying the thrills of (no) resettlement and coping with life on the outside.

Apologies once again, for me and the Rigger being workshy dregs. We're the literary equivalent of those stinking toms who used to disappear 5 seconds into area cleaning.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/36691-convoy-riggers-book.html

I hope you can search Amazon better.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just read (and even paid for!) the first two off Amazon - thank you both of you - I dont think I've read anything as funny in my life. people both in my office canteen and on the train think I'm a loony for sitting there in front of my kindle with tears of laughter streaming down my face. ('Skiddy' Mcdaid...I was on the floor laughing...'are you going to tell me where they are, Mcdaid, or do I have to go fishing??').
cant wait for the third, and I'll be buying it the day you publish.

Just bought both of these for the Kindle; suspect I'll read them on the iPad at work.

My grandad has just started reading them, I'm quite worried that his rose tinted version of HM forces is about to be destroyed!

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Just bought and read both books. Superb stuff, a real insight for those of us that didn't sign up in the 80s.

As a working (part time) author I can sympathise with Convoy and Riggers lack of time (and sometimes motivation) to write. Please keep going gentlemen, it's excellent stuff.

Just finished both books - very very funny.

Asked Waterstones (today) if anything new was due out, unfortunately - no, not yet.

If the man himself is browsing these pages - any news on book 3, I need to know what the Bosnia installment has???

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
bump - any danger of seeing the third one anytime soon? just reread the first one and still laughed as much as I did the first time.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
bump - any news?

diplomat

MIA
Book Reviewer
BUMP

Any news of third book?