What's happened to Gen X?

Doug Stanhope does a good piece on Millennials.

Basically, every generation before ours has looked at the younger generation and complained how out of control they are and how they are crazy and always drunk and doing drugs etc etc.

The Gen X crowd are the first ever generation (probably ever) who look at the younger generation and complain how boring, pathetic and soulless they are.

FFS Millenials, go snort some coke from a hookers ass crack!

Doug Stanhope does a good piece on Millennials.

Basically, every generation before ours has looked at the younger generation and complained how out of control they are and how they are crazy and always drunk and doing drugs etc etc.

The Gen X crowd are the first ever generation (probably ever) who look at the younger generation and complain how boring, pathetic and soulless they are.

FFS Millenials, go snort some coke from a hookers ass crack!
Hate the term millennials! Some how apparently everybody from 1982 to late 90s are classed as one bunch...no we are not!

oppoStu

War Hero
Yep. Just generally hate people being bracketed into something..
Does that mean you don't identify as any gender?
Does it also mean you don't identify as any nationality?

Like it or lump it, there is such a thing as generations (see below for definition). In unison with the above and a vast array of other social 'brackets', it is used to help give you your own identity.

1565707009718.png

No point being mad bro. More important things in life!

Does that mean you don't identify as any gender?
Does it also mean you don't identify as any nationality?

Like it or lump it, there is such a thing as generations (see below for definition). In unison with the above and a vast array of other social 'brackets', it is used to help give you your own identity.

View attachment 410249

No point being mad bro. More important things in life!
Fair enough...but there's so much "millennial this, millennial that," sometimes just gets on my nerves. And it's such a broad grouping too...I could almost not be one...as I was on the early edge of the age bracket.

oppoStu

War Hero
Fair enough...but there's so much "millennial this, millennial that," sometimes just gets on my nerves. And it's such a broad grouping too...I could almost not be one...as I was on the early edge of the age bracket.
By the sounds of what people have been saying, its just a done thing for every generation to complain about the generation below.

With the use of social media platforms it just appears to be worse as the moaning can attract a wider reach and go viral. When in reality, its the same proportion of people having a whinge as the last generation and the one before that.

I'm a millennial and tbh, I can't be arsed with people who whine about us. Can't paint everyone with the same brush!

Hate the term millennials! Some how apparently everybody from 1982 to late 90s are classed as one bunch...no we are not!
You are the epitome of what is considered a millennial, the term fits your whinging whinnying mooching personae..........100% applicable in your case.....

Well I for one (Gen X) am sat in foreign climes, being paid well for a cushy job, enjoying cheap booze and food and spending my nights in the arms of some very attractive women! :D Life is hell!

Funny....I had to post this again...

Forgot to ask, how was your trip to Finland last month? Or were you just posting pics on the Arrse self taken photo thread- key words, self taken- that you found online?

Last edited:
Forgot to ask, how was your trip to Finland last month? Or where you just posting pics on the Arrse self taken photo thread- key words, self taken- that you found online?
Finland was great! Loved it...

here are a few more pics..

Loved the street sea food..

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Probably my last BA Silver meal ....on Finn Air...as I will drop down at the end of this month again to a pleb...

Finland was great! Loved it...

here are a few more pics..

Loved the street sea food..

View attachment 410261

View attachment 410263

Probably my last BA Silver meal ....on Finn Air...as I will drop down at the end of this month again to a pleb...
Wow for a broke guy without full time work, decent place to live, can’t afford proper wifi, you sure do make out well......you should share with arrse the secret of your success, one minute downtrodden, next a jet setter......

Wow for a broke guy without full time work, decent place to live, can’t afford proper wifi, you sure do make out well......you should share with arrse the secret of your success, one minute downtrodden, next a jet setter......
It's called consulting and enhancing your value with what value you can offer to firms...yes, I am down trodden but not exactly completely down.

And yes, my wifi is crap because of the landlord, nothing to do with me. And yes, I travel a lot. Though, it will hopefully get less. A bit tired.

It's called consulting and enhancing your value with what value you can offer to firms...yes, I am down trodden but not exactly completely down.

And yes, my wifi is crap because of the landlord, nothing to do with me. And yes, I travel a lot. Though, it will hopefully get less. A bit tired.
Well you are off to Australia shortly as it’s mid August so that should give time to rest...

Latest Threads