whats H4H known as under ebay charities list?

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by wireless_barf, Jul 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chaps,

ive tried to find this by using the search function on here but im a right mong at these things so got nowt

Ive a couple of items im going to flog on ebay, but im not interested in making anything from them, so intend sticking them on for help for heroes. Reson for this is one was a replacement i got then sorted the other out, so its just extra and kicking about, and it came from someone selling on their behalf originally

Trouble is i cant find help for heroes on the list of charities on ebay, and wonder if there there under a not quite so obvious name? I know there there somewhere cos i ticked the box on other sellers items!

any help much appreciated

any abuse cheerfully received
  2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't know about Help for Heroes, but Holidays for Heroes doesn't have charity status yet, so won't appear in the list.

If you'd like, the Holidays for Heroes Auction Team can sell them here for you, and all money will go to the cause.

If not, I'm sure a cleverer person than I will be along in a minute to point you in the direction of Help For Heroes.
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

True, but the Charities facility on Ebay allows you to sell the kit (with the money going directly to the cause) and the subsequent fees are massively reduced. You would lose about 15%+ of the selling price.